Skip to content

Hello ..Saints fan here

The Browns Board
63 16 4.6k
  • @falcons-fan said:

    I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

    Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    @strato said:

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

  • @strato said:

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

  • @strato said:

    Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Got some Falcoon gumbo cooking..browns fans welcome to taste....

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Got some Falcoon gumbo cooking..browns fans welcome to taste....

    @strato said:

    Towards are kicker.. but we own yall...had to give ya one for the media...8 and 2 under Payton.....that was yalls superbowl...lol....enjoy while you can...the Browns will end it soon..and we will finish yall off...that Dome yall have is Paytons...lol

    Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

    Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.

  • @strato said:

    Towards are kicker.. but we own yall...had to give ya one for the media...8 and 2 under Payton.....that was yalls superbowl...lol....enjoy while you can...the Browns will end it soon..and we will finish yall off...that Dome yall have is Paytons...lol

    Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

    Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.

    @falcons-fan said:

    Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

    Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.

    Boo HOO...when will the Falcons win a superbowl...got to set your goals higher than the NFC south....Saints...Panthers ...and Bucs...all have been ...lol...and your team?...

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...

    @strato said:

    8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...

    I'm thinking the Falcons, while they may not win your division will be in the mix for the playoff hunt.

  • @strato said:

    8 and 2 under Payton..and a superbowl ...naw not much there to rival...

    I'm thinking the Falcons, while they may not win your division will be in the mix for the playoff hunt.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    I'm thinking the Falcons, while they may not win your division will be in the mix for the playoff hunt.

    at 7 and 9?...lol

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    I'm thinking the Falcons, while they may not win your division will be in the mix for the playoff hunt.

    at 7 and 9?...lol

    @strato said:

    at 7 and 9?...lol

    Seriously, I would not overlook them. I still say the Saints win that division, but I would figure the Falcons finish 2nd. JMO!

  • gotta love this. fans from other teams come in and commence to choppin at each other. i guess it's better than hearing from some steeler quiff or the all-to-famous: BUCKY BICEPS. good luck to both your teams (except when the browns play you)!

  • Yay Terry Robiskie!

    That is all.

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

    Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.

    Boo HOO...when will the Falcons win a superbowl...got to set your goals higher than the NFC south....Saints...Panthers ...and Bucs...all have been ...lol...and your team?...

    @strato said:

    Boo HOO...when will the Falcons win a superbowl...got to set your goals higher than the NFC south....Saints...Panthers ...and Bucs...all have been ...lol...and your team?...

    We're getting back there my friend, Payton didn't make it in a season. Unlike you, I can recognize the fine program he has built. But you seem to forget the crap teams before Payton. Remember when your own fans wore bags on their heads?

    Hold that trophy high, you deserved it...last season. Stop by and see me at Paytons Dome and I'll buy you a beer.

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    Actually from what I've seen the Falcons fans here have conducted themselves very well. Much better than the Bucs fans who showed up prior to week one.

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    @strato said:

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    I doubt we will hear anything from them in that event.

  • @strato said:

    Wati till you beat them...lol

    I doubt we will hear anything from them in that event.

    @the-gipper said:

    I doubt we will hear anything from them in that event.

    Can't speak for anybody else but I'll drop you a congrats. Count on it.

  • Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

  • @falcons-fan said:

    Like I said earlier, sour grapes.

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    Its probably, oh, the 30th best rivalry in the NFL. Maybe a bit higher than that. It should be a decent rivalry....born mostly out of despair historically. Both teams came into existance right around the same time and as far as I know have played in the same division ever since. They both have actually been pretty poor performers. Until the Saints broke through last year the closest either got was the Falcons title shot about 12 years ago. That was it til now. Now, they both may, indeed, be among the top 10-12 teams in the league. At least their current records appear that way.

    Is this the best rivalry in the South? Could be, though if Tampa or Jax were in the same division one of those Florida rivalries could be the best.

    Perhaps some of our southern dwellers could tell us which is the best southern rivalry.

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

    Its probably, oh, the 30th best rivalry in the NFL. Maybe a bit higher than that. It should be a decent rivalry....born mostly out of despair historically. Both teams came into existance right around the same time and as far as I know have played in the same division ever since. They both have actually been pretty poor performers. Until the Saints broke through last year the closest either got was the Falcons title shot about 12 years ago. That was it til now. Now, they both may, indeed, be among the top 10-12 teams in the league. At least their current records appear that way.

    Is this the best rivalry in the South? Could be, though if Tampa or Jax were in the same division one of those Florida rivalries could be the best.

    Perhaps some of our southern dwellers could tell us which is the best southern rivalry.

    @the-gipper said:

    Its probably, oh, the 30th best rivalry in the NFL. Maybe a bit higher than that. It should be a decent rivalry....born mostly out of despair historically. Both teams came into existance right around the same time and as far as I know have played in the same division ever since. They both have actually been pretty poor performers. Until the Saints broke through last year the closest either got was the Falcons title shot about 12 years ago. That was it til now. Now, they both may, indeed, be among the top 10-12 teams in the league. At least their current records appear that way.

    Is this the best rivalry in the South? Could be, though if Tampa or Jax were in the same division one of those Florida rivalries could be the best.

    Perhaps some of our southern dwellers could tell us which is the best southern rivalry.

    Saints... Falcoons for sure...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its probably, oh, the 30th best rivalry in the NFL. Maybe a bit higher than that. It should be a decent rivalry....born mostly out of despair historically. Both teams came into existance right around the same time and as far as I know have played in the same division ever since. They both have actually been pretty poor performers. Until the Saints broke through last year the closest either got was the Falcons title shot about 12 years ago. That was it til now. Now, they both may, indeed, be among the top 10-12 teams in the league. At least their current records appear that way.

    Is this the best rivalry in the South? Could be, though if Tampa or Jax were in the same division one of those Florida rivalries could be the best.

    Perhaps some of our southern dwellers could tell us which is the best southern rivalry.

    Saints... Falcoons for sure...

    @strato said:

    Saints... Falcoons for sure...

    See, I agree. Look, we're getting along. 😍

  • Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

    @strato said:

    Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

    I can't say that I speak for all Browns fans, but I welcome discussuion with ALL NFL fans as long as they don't talk shit.... and yes even some Steelers fans! 😵

  • Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

    @strato said:

    Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

    I wouldn't count on either of those games working to your benefit....The Browns are a good team, but Mangini is still the coach and the Saints may win a few in the NFC, but when confronted with the elite in the AFC, like the Steelers, they will lose everytime.