Skip to content

Suggestions for TJ WARD Video

The Browns Board
16 13 1.8k
  • I like 'ONE' by Metallica, or 'Paranoid' Black Sabbath off the top of my head

  • Power by Kanye West (like his other YouTube video) went really well and corresponded with his play type.

  • What the hell is wrong with Drowning Pool?

    But if u want a hard hitting some that makes you want to get up and slam someone to the ground, look no further:

  • either "we've only just begun" by the carpenters or "baby got back" by sir-mix-a-lot.

  • i wanted to recommend let the bodies hit the floor by drowning pool

    then i watched the video and realized thats the one you didnt like

    its funny tho. i think that song fits perfectly

  • What the hell is wrong with Drowning Pool?

    But if u want a hard hitting some that makes you want to get up and slam someone to the ground, look no further:

    @theclevelandsound said:

    What the hell is wrong with Drowning Pool?

    1. They suck. 2. It's used on EVERY NFL hard hitting highlight real on YouTube.

  • what's not wrong with drowning pool would be a much shorter, probably non-existent list

  • Peter Tchaikovsky' 1812 Overture Finale, time the cannon shots just right:

  • Although I liked the video portion of this, the song has to go. Everyone suggest a one song and I will make a poll. Then CLEVELandMILIDH can put that in the new video.

    My suggestion: Seek and Destroy by Metallica. At the beginning so a black faded in and out with the intro, then when James Hetfield yells "All Right", use that for a que for the first hit in the video. Just a suggestion.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Although I liked the video portion of this, the song has to go. Everyone suggest a one song and I will make a poll. Then CLEVELandMILIDH can put that in the new video.

    My suggestion: Seek and Destroy by Metallica. At the beginning so a black faded in and out with the intro, then when James Hetfield yells "All Right", use that for a que for the first hit in the video. Just a suggestion.

    Im not gonna change it for this video, but the next one I make I'll use the winner of the poll.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    What the hell is wrong with Drowning Pool?

    1. They suck. 2. It's used on EVERY NFL hard hitting highlight real on YouTube.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    1. They suck. 2. It's used on EVERY NFL hard hitting highlight real on YouTube.

    Drowning Pool is amazing. Did you listen to any of the links I posted? Even better.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Although I liked the video portion of this, the song has to go. Everyone suggest a one song and I will make a poll. Then CLEVELandMILIDH can put that in the new video.

    My suggestion: Seek and Destroy by Metallica. At the beginning so a black faded in and out with the intro, then when James Hetfield yells "All Right", use that for a que for the first hit in the video. Just a suggestion.

    Im not gonna change it for this video, but the next one I make I'll use the winner of the poll.

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Im not gonna change it for this video, but the next one I make I'll use the winner of the poll.

    Well if we are voting then I say LEAVE THE SONG THE SAME! And keep adding to the video with great new clips! Ward is awesome and no song gets you pumped up like Bodies by Drowning Pool. If that song doesn't get you fired up there is something wrong with you.

    There are some other good suggestions but THIS is the song that should be used. Don't fix what isn't broken. Thank you for the video AND THE AUDIO.