Verizon NFL will partner with The Browns Board Tailgate
-
The Verizon NFL Local Market Activation Team will share TheBrownsBoard's Tailgate space from approx. 9:30am to 1 p.m. prior to this Sunday's Browns game versus the Atlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns Stadium.
Verizon will have a vehicle, trailer and tent in the Lot prior to the game. Fans can check out device demos of Droid 2 & Droid X by Motorola, a Netbook, a PlayStation featuring Madden 2011 and pick up some NFL Verizon branded premiums such as lanyards, eye blacks, polyester drawstring bags, football koozies and stress footballs.
The Browns Board will promote 'KIDS DAY' at their popular Tailgate Party to add to the promotion and interaction for the minor NFL fans.


-
Zombo said:
Cool. I bet they send their "hot chick" reps too.Zombo
That's what I was thinking ... There is no selling involved so no need to send the geeks, just hot chicks.
-
"Can you beat me now?"
"Good!"
Regards...
... an'at
.
-
Wish I could make it - but I'm taking the family to Disney tomorrow! 85 and sunny - hopefully the lines won't be treacherous because it's October.
I plan on coming to one or two of the upcoming tailgates - love to meet all of you in person...or, at least some of you...! lol!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login