Skip to content

Barry Sanders Jr

The Browns Board
6 5 904
  • see link...

  • We've got awhile before that happens

  • don't disagree that he looks great... but as a SoCal guy, just imagine what Reggie Bush's highlight comps looked like... or Joe McKnight's... the kid is good, but I would have like to have seen his old man's reel... actually I'd have preferred to have had the old man playing in Cleveland... actually would even take Sr. right now (spelling Hillis LOL)

  • don't disagree that he looks great... but as a SoCal guy, just imagine what Reggie Bush's highlight comps looked like... or Joe McKnight's... the kid is good, but I would have like to have seen his old man's reel... actually I'd have preferred to have had the old man playing in Cleveland... actually would even take Sr. right now (spelling Hillis LOL)

    @alporcini said:

    don't disagree that he looks great... but as a SoCal guy, just imagine what Reggie Bush's highlight comps looked like... or Joe McKnight's... the kid is good, but I would have like to have seen his old man's reel... actually I'd have preferred to have had the old man playing in Cleveland... actually would even take Sr. right now (spelling Hillis LOL)

    IMO, Barry was the best football player I ever saw play. Period. I used to dream of him in a Falcons uni. He single handedly made some bad Detroit teams contenders. I bet he could still strap on the pads and make some defenders look bad..

  • He seems to be bigger than Sr., but that might be just me.

  • see link...

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    see link...

    Yea he's a beast and yes you'll have a while.