Seneca Wallace.....
-
Seneca gets the Start today wonder why?Just curios I think he has been coming along well.
-
That's what I was hoping for. Let Delhomme get 100% and more reps in practice before he takes the field. I'm guessing/hoping that they saw a match-up advantage with Seneca and want to exploit it. I trust our coaches to be smart like that.
-
Seneca gets the Start today wonder why?Just curios I think he has been coming along well.
Seneca gets the Start today wonder why?Just curios I think he has been coming along well.
He gets the start because Delhomme isn't 100% over his injury yet. As we all know, if Delhomme has to deal with an injury while playing, he doesn't do so well. For an example see last season and this seasons first game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login