Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Thoughts at halftime...

Thoughts at halftime...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
23 Posts 8 Posters 1.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • listercatL listercat

    Wallace is hurt; would you call for Colt?

    blowe B
    • 2k Posts
    • 127 Reputation
    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @listercat said:

    Wallace is hurt; would you call for Colt?

    I'd take a gimpy Wallace over a healthy Delhomme.

    "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
    Mr. TM 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • next2nothing next2nothingN Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 693 Posts
      • 9 Reputation
      next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
      #9

      I just wanna say that Harrison is terrible. Steinbach puts a great block on his guy and Harrison runs into Steinbach...

      1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • blowe B
        • 2k Posts
        • 127 Reputation
        B blowe wrote on last edited by
        #10

        Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

        "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
        VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • B blowe

          @listercat said:

          Wallace is hurt; would you call for Colt?

          I'd take a gimpy Wallace over a healthy Delhomme.

          Mr. T Mr. TM
          • 7k Posts
          • 184 Reputation
          Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @blowe said:

          I'd take a gimpy Wallace over a healthy Delhomme.

          Wallace gives us our best chance to win. We should of traded harrison in the offseason.

          Head or Gut?
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • B blowe

            Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

            Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 4k Posts
            • 301 Reputation
            VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @blowe said:

            Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

            Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

            AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
            B Mr. TM 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • VagitronV Vagitron

              @blowe said:

              Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

              Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

              blowe B
              • 2k Posts
              • 127 Reputation
              B blowe wrote on last edited by
              #13

              Homotron said:

              Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

              Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

              "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
              VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • B blowe

                Homotron said:

                Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

                Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

                Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 4k Posts
                • 301 Reputation
                VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @blowe said:

                Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

                It wasn't obvious for anyone this offseason.

                AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • blowe B
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 127 Reputation
                  B blowe wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  We need Hillis to heal up.. he looks like he is hurting big time out there

                  "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • blowe B
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 127 Reputation
                    B blowe wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    good game...

                    "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • BrownsFan4Evr BrownsFan4EvrB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 618 Posts
                      • 180 Reputation
                      BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by BrownsFan4Evr
                      #17

                      Game......set....match!

                      DelHomme sucked.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      Quote Reply
                      • VagitronV Vagitron

                        @blowe said:

                        Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

                        Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

                        Mr. T Mr. TM
                        • 7k Posts
                        • 184 Reputation
                        Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        Homotron said:

                        Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

                        HomoTroll parroting again.

                        Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

                        Head or Gut?
                        VagitronV 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • next2nothing next2nothingN Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 693 Posts
                          • 9 Reputation
                          next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          So what happened on that play Atlanta scored on just now? Did Delhomme get stripped or just throw an INT? I was in the shower and didn't see.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • next2nothing next2nothingN Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 693 Posts
                            • 9 Reputation
                            next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            I know we have 3 timeouts left but can we take a shot down field when we're down by 10 with 2:30 left?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • next2nothing next2nothingN Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 693 Posts
                              • 9 Reputation
                              next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              All I'm gonna say is if Wallace isn't out for more than a few games, he should be our #1. We seem to move the ball better with him in the game and his mobility is a plus.

                              B 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Mr. TM Mr. T

                                Homotron said:

                                Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

                                HomoTroll parroting again.

                                Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

                                Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 301 Reputation
                                VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @mr.-t said:

                                HomoTroll parroting again.

                                Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

                                I'm not trolling. Just stating the obvious. Everyone labeled him and Harrison the second coming of who knows who in the offseason.

                                AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • next2nothingN next2nothing

                                  All I'm gonna say is if Wallace isn't out for more than a few games, he should be our #1. We seem to move the ball better with him in the game and his mobility is a plus.

                                  Brownsfan4life B
                                  • 3 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  B Brownsfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @next2nothing said:

                                  All I'm gonna say is if Wallace isn't out for more than a few games, he should be our #1. We seem to move the ball better with him in the game and his mobility is a plus.

                                  Amen to that!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  Theme
                                  • System
                                  • Light
                                  • Dark
                                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Forums
                                  • Recent
                                  • Popular
                                  • Users
                                  • Donate