Skip to content

Thoughts at halftime...

The Browns Board
23 8 1.6k
  • @blowe said:

    Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

    Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

    Homotron said:

    Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

    Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

  • Homotron said:

    Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

    Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

    @blowe said:

    Thank you Homotron for preaching the obvious.

    It wasn't obvious for anyone this offseason.

  • We need Hillis to heal up.. he looks like he is hurting big time out there

  • good game...

  • Game......set....match!

    DelHomme sucked.

  • @blowe said:

    Harrison is beyond terrible. I think the guy averages less than 2 yards per carry on the year. It's just awful to watch

    Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

    Homotron said:

    Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

    HomoTroll parroting again.

    Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

  • So what happened on that play Atlanta scored on just now? Did Delhomme get stripped or just throw an INT? I was in the shower and didn't see.

  • I know we have 3 timeouts left but can we take a shot down field when we're down by 10 with 2:30 left?

  • All I'm gonna say is if Wallace isn't out for more than a few games, he should be our #1. We seem to move the ball better with him in the game and his mobility is a plus.

  • Homotron said:

    Hillis is a tank and yes Harrison is awful. He was being labeled as the next big thing before the season began, what happened to all the pomp and circumstance? Oh it's because he's not very good. I guess I was right in the offseason. Oh and Delhomme is terrible but I've been singing that song for a while as well. You'll be worlds better as a team once you get a decent QB. Wallace is at least solid for now.

    HomoTroll parroting again.

    Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

    @mr.-t said:

    HomoTroll parroting again.

    Homotroll, everyone here knows Delhomme is damaged goods, we expect him to admit himself to a padded cell soon. It may be our saving grace if he does.

    I'm not trolling. Just stating the obvious. Everyone labeled him and Harrison the second coming of who knows who in the offseason.

  • All I'm gonna say is if Wallace isn't out for more than a few games, he should be our #1. We seem to move the ball better with him in the game and his mobility is a plus.

    @next2nothing said:

    All I'm gonna say is if Wallace isn't out for more than a few games, he should be our #1. We seem to move the ball better with him in the game and his mobility is a plus.

    Amen to that!!!