Skip to content

How much more?

The Browns Board
28 14 2.5k
  • become a vikings fan man...

  • Become a fan of any other team......

  • its not all that bad i like what i see in the Browns this year were 1-4 but easily could be 4-1. only what if Senaca hadnt went down at halftime i think we be talkin about a Browns win today.

  • Browns fans are the most optimistic and blind fans in the world!

  • it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed

  • It's called "Compulsion"

  • it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed

    @jibz said:

    it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed

    I think the curse started when Art Modell fired Paul Brown back in 1963.

    We are loooooong overdue to turn this thing around. I thought we could approach .500 this year, things would be rosier, then have the owners lock out the players for 2011. Sadly, now it looks like we may have another top 5 draft pick to fret about, THEN get locked out, stunting that pick's develpoment.

  • @jibz said:

    it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed

    I think the curse started when Art Modell fired Paul Brown back in 1963.

    We are loooooong overdue to turn this thing around. I thought we could approach .500 this year, things would be rosier, then have the owners lock out the players for 2011. Sadly, now it looks like we may have another top 5 draft pick to fret about, THEN get locked out, stunting that pick's develpoment.

    @bob806 said:

    I think the curse started when Art Modell fired Paul Brown back in 1963.

    We are loooooong overdue to turn this thing around. I thought we could approach .500 this year, things would be rosier, then have the owners lock out the players for 2011. Sadly, now it looks like we may have another top 5 draft pick to fret about, THEN get locked out, stunting that pick's develpoment.

    I'm glad the NFL's locking out, so that the Browns can't lose anymore.

  • you're an idiot...

  • you\'re an idiot...

    I\'m an idiot?! Well, this team ain\'t going nowhere.

    Just like last year, Defense played good, offense can\'t score...

    Same as it ever was.....

  • Then stop watching....same as I told your little brother dawgpound16 in the tavern today......

    Go root for someone else...

  • Then stop watching....same as I told your little brother dawgpound16 in the tavern today......

    Go root for someone else...

    @mark-o said:

    Then stop watching....same as I told your little brother dawgpound16 in the tavern today......

    Go root for someone else...

    But don't you see that it is insanity that keeps repeating itself. Browns will fire mangini, and the team will start back to square f-ing one.

  • I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.

    And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...

  • Mangini isnt getting fired espescially with the uncertainty of a lock out happening. No square 1, settle down chicken littles the sky is not falling.

  • I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.

    And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...

    @mark-o said:

    I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.

    And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...

    I like the defense, but I absolutely despise the offense. It's so f***** frustrating. Some teams are able to move it well, and others aren't able to do it as well, but this shit is getting ridiculious. Think about it, the offense struggled last season too and I wonder why....

  • @mark-o said:

    I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.

    And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...

    I like the defense, but I absolutely despise the offense. It's so f***** frustrating. Some teams are able to move it well, and others aren't able to do it as well, but this shit is getting ridiculious. Think about it, the offense struggled last season too and I wonder why....

    @dawgpound3 said:

    I like the defense, but I absolutely despise the offense. It's so f***** frustrating. Some teams are able to move it well, and others aren't able to do it as well, but this shit is getting ridiculious. Think about it, the offense struggled last season too and I wonder why....

    I can answer that for you....no elite players in the WR position, when you have just 1 player that demands a double team your whole Offense opens up.

  • I look at my other favorite team, Minnesota Vikings, and how they built their team up. They built their team through the draft, but they took some shots to make their team better by adding Jared Allen, and now getting Randy Moss, and a HOF QB in Brett Favre. I sometimes wonder if the Browns was more active in trading and free agency, their record probably be better...

  • Go root for the Vikings then...

  • Browns are learning ... they lay and wait ...

  • Browns are learning ... they lay and wait ...

    @atenears said:

    Browns are learning ... they lay and wait ...

    Like the 17-year locust.

    Regards...

    ... an'at

    .