How much more?
-
its not all that bad i like what i see in the Browns this year were 1-4 but easily could be 4-1. only what if Senaca hadnt went down at halftime i think we be talkin about a Browns win today.
-
It's called "Compulsion"
-
it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed
it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed
I think the curse started when Art Modell fired Paul Brown back in 1963.
We are loooooong overdue to turn this thing around. I thought we could approach .500 this year, things would be rosier, then have the owners lock out the players for 2011. Sadly, now it looks like we may have another top 5 draft pick to fret about, THEN get locked out, stunting that pick's develpoment.
-
it must be great to route for a team that is consistently a contender instead of being a browns fan. I love the browns but I am starting to believe we are cursed
I think the curse started when Art Modell fired Paul Brown back in 1963.
We are loooooong overdue to turn this thing around. I thought we could approach .500 this year, things would be rosier, then have the owners lock out the players for 2011. Sadly, now it looks like we may have another top 5 draft pick to fret about, THEN get locked out, stunting that pick's develpoment.
I think the curse started when Art Modell fired Paul Brown back in 1963.
We are loooooong overdue to turn this thing around. I thought we could approach .500 this year, things would be rosier, then have the owners lock out the players for 2011. Sadly, now it looks like we may have another top 5 draft pick to fret about, THEN get locked out, stunting that pick's develpoment.
I'm glad the NFL's locking out, so that the Browns can't lose anymore.
-
you\'re an idiot...
I\'m an idiot?! Well, this team ain\'t going nowhere.
Just like last year, Defense played good, offense can\'t score...
Same as it ever was.....
-
Then stop watching....same as I told your little brother dawgpound16 in the tavern today......
Go root for someone else...
-
I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.
And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...
I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.
And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...
I like the defense, but I absolutely despise the offense. It's so f***** frustrating. Some teams are able to move it well, and others aren't able to do it as well, but this shit is getting ridiculious. Think about it, the offense struggled last season too and I wonder why....
-
I don't think Mangini gets fired...the team is playing hard and we're not that far off from being good.
And once again...if you don't like it..go root for someone else...
I like the defense, but I absolutely despise the offense. It's so f***** frustrating. Some teams are able to move it well, and others aren't able to do it as well, but this shit is getting ridiculious. Think about it, the offense struggled last season too and I wonder why....
I like the defense, but I absolutely despise the offense. It's so f***** frustrating. Some teams are able to move it well, and others aren't able to do it as well, but this shit is getting ridiculious. Think about it, the offense struggled last season too and I wonder why....
I can answer that for you....no elite players in the WR position, when you have just 1 player that demands a double team your whole Offense opens up.
-
I look at my other favorite team, Minnesota Vikings, and how they built their team up. They built their team through the draft, but they took some shots to make their team better by adding Jared Allen, and now getting Randy Moss, and a HOF QB in Brett Favre. I sometimes wonder if the Browns was more active in trading and free agency, their record probably be better...
-
Browns are learning ... they lay and wait ...
-
-
Browns are learning ... they lay and wait ...
The Browns are learning.. but slowly. Next year, they need to land a stud WR like Vincent Jackson and a good runningback to pair up with Hillis and a QB in the draft. But it sure looks like the Browns may not be playing next year, as there will be a lockout.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login