Skip to content

Andrew Luck

The Browns Board
2 2 757
  • Until we get consistant QB play it will be tough to win on Sunday's.A francise QB with a brain,arm,athletic ability is needed in a big way.Looking towards draft day 2011.

  • If they don't think McCoy is really going to be "IT", then yea, I confess, the Browns may need to take a serious look at Luck...though I believe the Bills will be the ones to get the first crack at him.

    Talking with some Browns fans from Toronto at the tailgate party, while they are Browns fans, they admit that there is a big push to make the Bill's "Toronto's" team. Understandably, but, it would help better to do that with a Superstar QB on that team. I don't believe that team has had a decent QB since Jim Kelly.

    (Can you say the Browns have had a decent QB since Bernie Kosar?)