Game Notes vs. Atlanta
-
-
Wallace limped off the field and couldn't even put his right foot on the ground and limped back on the field after the 2nd half kickoff.
Wallace limped off the field and couldn't even put his right foot on the ground and limped back on the field after the 2nd half kickoff.
FALSE:
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...1f-f74273d909fb
And if you don't believe the QB himself, I was at the game and watched him come out of the tunnel and warm up and on the sideline. He was fine. 70% of Seneca is better than 70% of Delhomme. Any day.
-
I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.
No mobility at all Im talking even less then normal lol. Even the game announcers who were calling the game pointed out that he was playing hurt and that you could tell by his play.
-
I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.
No mobility at all Im talking even less then normal lol. Even the game announcers who were calling the game pointed out that he was playing hurt and that you could tell by his play.
Dawgfanforever88 said:
No mobility at all Im talking even less then normal lol. Even the game announcers who were calling the game pointed out that he was playing hurt and that you could tell by his play.My point is Seneca is better and should have played. I am sticking to it.
-
My point is Seneca is better and should have played. I am sticking to it.
You are everything wrong with cleveland fans. Wallace clearly says in his interview that he would have WANTED to go back out not that he COULD. He states that he knew going back out there would have made his ankle worse and more than likely sidelined him even longer than if he just say out the rest of the game. I also SAW Delhomme limping during the game on several occasions so your whole I don't buy it story is BS. You are just the kind of fan that is so plentiful with the Browns. One bad showing and that person sucks. Your probably the same person who was calling to Wallace to be sat after the Chiefs game, but now that he isn't doing as bad he's the best. What is it going to be if Wallace has to come back out and play injured like Delhomme did this week. When Wallace does bad injured you'll be calling for his jersey to be hung up.
Delhomme didn't start due to his injury, therefore he shouldn't have even played this week. I just pray to god that this game doesn't set him back in getting his ankle healed and that either him or Wallace (pray god it's both) are 100% in two weeks.
EDIT: I would like to point out that I quoted the wrong source and I apologize to the person I used before I edited. Now fixed.
-
My point is Seneca is better and should have played. I am sticking to it.
You are everything wrong with cleveland fans. Wallace clearly says in his interview that he would have WANTED to go back out not that he COULD. He states that he knew going back out there would have made his ankle worse and more than likely sidelined him even longer than if he just say out the rest of the game. I also SAW Delhomme limping during the game on several occasions so your whole I don't buy it story is BS. You are just the kind of fan that is so plentiful with the Browns. One bad showing and that person sucks. Your probably the same person who was calling to Wallace to be sat after the Chiefs game, but now that he isn't doing as bad he's the best. What is it going to be if Wallace has to come back out and play injured like Delhomme did this week. When Wallace does bad injured you'll be calling for his jersey to be hung up.
Delhomme didn't start due to his injury, therefore he shouldn't have even played this week. I just pray to god that this game doesn't set him back in getting his ankle healed and that either him or Wallace (pray god it's both) are 100% in two weeks.
EDIT: I would like to point out that I quoted the wrong source and I apologize to the person I used before I edited. Now fixed.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
You are everything wrong with cleveland fans. Wallace clearly says in his interview that he would have WANTED to go back out not that he COULD. He states that he knew going back out there would have made his ankle worse and more than likely sidelined him even longer than if he just say out the rest of the game. I also SAW Delhomme limping during the game on several occasions so your whole I don't buy it story is BS. You are just the kind of fan that is so plentiful with the Browns. One bad showing and that person sucks. Your probably the same person who was calling to Wallace to be sat after the Chiefs game, but now that he isn't doing as bad he's the best. What is it going to be if Wallace has to come back out and play injured like Delhomme did this week. When Wallace does bad injured you'll be calling for his jersey to be hung up.Delhomme didn't start due to his injury, therefore he shouldn't have even played this week. I just pray to god that this game doesn't set him back in getting his ankle healed and that either him or Wallace (pray god it's both) are 100% in two weeks.
Think you quoted the wrong guy there. But we all have opinions. Just stating mine.
-
Dawgfanforever88 said:
No mobility at all Im talking even less then normal lol. Even the game announcers who were calling the game pointed out that he was playing hurt and that you could tell by his play.My point is Seneca is better and should have played. I am sticking to it.
My point is Seneca is better and should have played. I am sticking to it.
Do you know if he was able to return to the game, or did you just assume because he wasnt writhing in pain on the sideline that he was good to go?
-
-
I think we all know, including the coaches, that Seneca is our #1 QB and gives us the best chance to win. They'd rather have Delhomme played injured than Wallace. Wallace could have further injured his ankle and could be out the rest of the season.
Our best chances lie with Wallace at the helm. Jake just didn't appear to have the motivation today. I saw his face on multiple times and he looked down and like he had no interest in the team. Maybe that's how he always looks, but to my eyes, he appeared he didn't want to be out there.
-
I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.
twithersAP
Seneca Wallace limping badly following game. He struggled just getting to shower.
And in his post game presser he said he didnt feel like he could go out and be productive. To quote him exactly "I think if i would've went back in it would've probably made things worse"
-
I didn't see him limping or throwing awkwardly or anything.
twithersAP
Seneca Wallace limping badly following game. He struggled just getting to shower.
And in his post game presser he said he didnt feel like he could go out and be productive. To quote him exactly "I think if i would've went back in it would've probably made things worse"
twithersAP
And in his post game presser he said he didnt feel like he could go out and be productive. To quote him exactly "I think if i would've went back in it would've probably made things worse"
Exactly what he said in the post game interview. There is a difference between WANTING to play and being ABLE to play.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login