Skip to content

Kid's tickets

The Browns Board
7 3 701
  • Hi guys,

    First post here so be gentle.

    I have a 2 year old and have searched everywhere for info about tickets for her. Do I need to buy a full ticket or a kid's ticket or is she free?

    thanks a bunch

    Wayne

  • I read a story from a fan awhile back in the book "For Browns Fans Only" that children around that age do not need a ticket. However this testimony was written 5 years ago so I do not know if the policy is different.

  • Thanks for the reply TCS,

    Hopefully that is the case (if common sense prevails).

    Thanks again

    Wayne

  • Thanks for the reply TCS,

    Hopefully that is the case (if common sense prevails).

    Thanks again

    Wayne

    @wanger123 said:

    Thanks for the reply TCS,

    Hopefully that is the case (if common sense prevails).

    Thanks again

    Wayne

    http://www.ticketmaster.com/Cleveland-Brow...and/venue/40971

    Read the right side column towards the bottom

    "Children Rules

    Everyone regardless of age must have a ticket to enter the Stadium."

    However, the testimony from this fan 5 years ago said the fan complained about it and got free tickets for complaining haha. So thats up to you.

  • Thanks again TCS,

    After thinking about it, I guess if you take up a seat you should pay for it!

    ps I'm thinking about going to the patriots and/or the jets

    cheers

    Wayne

  • Thanks again TCS,

    After thinking about it, I guess if you take up a seat you should pay for it!

    ps I'm thinking about going to the patriots and/or the jets

    cheers

    Wayne

    @wanger123 said:

    Thanks again TCS,

    After thinking about it, I guess if you take up a seat you should pay for it!

    ps I'm thinking about going to the patriots and/or the jets

    cheers

    Wayne

    Good games to go to. Dress warm! Spoiler alert: We will lose.

  • Thanks again TCS,

    After thinking about it, I guess if you take up a seat you should pay for it!

    ps I'm thinking about going to the patriots and/or the jets

    cheers

    Wayne

    @wanger123 said:

    Thanks again TCS,

    After thinking about it, I guess if you take up a seat you should pay for it!

    ps I'm thinking about going to the patriots and/or the jets

    cheers

    Wayne

    It's my understanding everyone REGARDLESS OF AGE must have a ticket. If you're picking a game, make it the Jets- it's going to be Board reunion weekend.