Skip to content

Start COLT!

The Browns Board
19 15 2.0k
  • Starting colt mccoy would be the dumbest thing to do..

    Yo, you people need to relax. The browns are lightyears ahead of last year. Starting colt will crush the kid. Who would he throw to.

    I would like to see cribbs take over for elam. Elam is a bitch

  • Mr. Strato, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

  • @brownsbacker said:

    Colt is our number 3 with a big red E over his number and we need to keep him that way through the season.

    Well he is the best QB on your roster...im baffled...cant be any worse than Jake..right?

    @strato said:

    Well he is the best QB on your roster...im baffled...cant be any worse than Jake..right?

    did you not watch preseason? Colt did absolutely nothing, he is far from ready to play in an NFL game. So yeah let's throw him into a game before he's ready, so he can get banged up and his career ruined just like we did to Couch, Frye, and Quinn. But really when there are no receivers to throw to, it's not the quarterbacks fault.

  • Isn't Strato a Saints fan anyway?

  • Isn't Strato a Saints fan anyway?

    @next2nothing said:

    Isn't Strato a Saints fan anyway?

    sshhhh hes from texas

  • I really think its time...he is a winner...let him win

    @strato said:

    I really think its time...he is a winner...let him win

    If he is a winner then let him first WIN the starting QB job.

  • Mr. Strato, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    @buckeyebrown said:

    Mr. Strato, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    Billy Madison reference. LOVE IT!

    I will say that I want to see SOME Colt time this year. Like in the forth quarter in a blow out game. Not as a starter.

  • If Jake and Wallace CAN'T go, you start McCoy, and run a LOT of Cribbs mixed in with the WildDawg...

    there isn't any time to bring in another veteran and have him have any clue.

    Unless it's Bernie Kosar in his prime, brought back from the past via time machine.

  • I really think its time...he is a winner...let him win

    @strato said:

    I really think its time...he is a winner...let him win

    Well its good to see nobody is hitting the panic button yet.

    I hate watching us lose but what I hate more is losing perspective. Although we have only gotten one win I am convinced that if this year's Browns played last year's Browns at this point, this year's group would win by 4 TDs. We are much better than we were last year especially on Defense. We are still one offseason committed to offense away from building a roster; but this team diosn't embarrass me anymore. Eric Wright, Jake Delhomme, Jerome Harrison, they embarrass me but the team as a whole is bettert than last year by a long shot. It's a rebuilding year. Let's see how Ward and Haden progress and enjoy the building process as it gets done the right way. And in the meantime, cheer for your FOOKIN Browns!!

  • Sorry guys...just seen Colt win more games than any QB in college history....yall know more about your team....but i know Jake way better than yall..and Colt to obviously...at this point i guess what im sayin is if Wallace and Jake are hurt...wouldnt Colt be the best option?...he might just suprise yall

  • Mr. Strato, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    @buckeyebrown said:

    Mr. Strato, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    Proves you are new , lol

  • not to be a jerk, but do you guys have any other option but to start colt?

    isn't he basically the last man standing at that position on your team?

  • not to be a jerk, but do you guys have any other option but to start colt?

    isn't he basically the last man standing at that position on your team?

    @gafreleets said:

    not to be a jerk, but do you guys have any other option but to start colt?

    isn't he basically the last man standing at that position on your team?

    Right now yes, but if Holmgren is more adamant about letting McCoy learn then there is a potential to sign up Ratliff who is already aware of the system. Garcia is also a viable short term solution. If Wallace's injury is not serious then he might get the start too ... a lot of possibilities between now and saturday.