Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton
-
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can get a .GIF of Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton. I missed it and they aren't replaying it. I also missed the truck(s) Hillis did against the Bungals. People told me he trucked people in the bungals at least.
I didn't get to see the lofton truck or any trucks from the Bungals game due to me not being able to watch the games and NFL.com not wanting to show those highlights. For those who can deliver, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing Lofton get lofted.
-
He didn't just tear up the Bengals, he put two of their starters out this week, one of which is out for 3-4 weeks.
-
He didn't just tear up the Bengals, he put two of their starters out this week, one of which is out for 3-4 weeks.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
He didn't just tear up the Bengals, he put two of their starters out this week, one of which is out for 3-4 weeks.So I hear. I want to see these GIF's or videos really bad.
-
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can get a .GIF of Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton. I missed it and they aren't replaying it. I also missed the truck(s) Hillis did against the Bungals. People told me he trucked people in the bungals at least.
I didn't get to see the lofton truck or any trucks from the Bungals game due to me not being able to watch the games and NFL.com not wanting to show those highlights. For those who can deliver, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing Lofton get lofted.
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can get a .GIF of Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton. I missed it and they aren't replaying it. I also missed the truck(s) Hillis did against the Bungals. People told me he trucked people in the bungals at least.
I didn't get to see the lofton truck or any trucks from the Bungals game due to me not being able to watch the games and NFL.com not wanting to show those highlights. For those who can deliver, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing Lofton get lofted.
The NFL don't allow no imbedding- but here ya go.....
-
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can get a .GIF of Peyton Hillis trucking Lofton. I missed it and they aren't replaying it. I also missed the truck(s) Hillis did against the Bungals. People told me he trucked people in the bungals at least.
I didn't get to see the lofton truck or any trucks from the Bungals game due to me not being able to watch the games and NFL.com not wanting to show those highlights. For those who can deliver, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing Lofton get lofted.
The NFL don't allow no imbedding- but here ya go.....
The NFL don't allow no imbedding- but here ya go.....
There's the clip of him hurdling the guy but no clip of him trucking Lofton.
-
Anyone able to get those gifs?
-
While someone is looking for those pictures, does anyone know if Hillis' injury is doing better? He's gotta be OK next Sunday!
-
While someone is looking for those pictures, does anyone know if Hillis' injury is doing better? He's gotta be OK next Sunday!
While someone is looking for those pictures, does anyone know if Hillis' injury is doing better? He's gotta be OK next Sunday!
Unless he can't walk, he'll be out there. Toughest NFL player I've seen in a while.
-
All I hear is good things about this truck that he gave Lofton. Hopefully I'll get to see that or the trucks against the Bengals.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login