Survey Monday Steeler Week
-
OK, here is this week's questions. Give your opinions:
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
OK, here is this week's questions. Give your opinions:
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
1. Has to be Kosar for best, and a cast of many for worst. (Slim pickin's in the last 20 years)
2. I've been to a couple of memorable tailgates in Cleveland (and I have pictures).
3. It's a tie. They all share the title.
4. Prettiest place around here would be the Blue Ridge Parkway.
5. I attended my 10th reunion and had fun but generally they're held at a time of the year when I'm too busy to travel. I had lots of pals in high school but few close friends so I guess I'm not really that motivated to try to make it. I don't think we had a slogan. If we did, it wasn't memorable.
-
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
Colt McCoy is the best Browns QB ... ever.
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
Besides in my pants? ... any tailgate spent with my buddies Don & Ed.
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
They are all equally dumb. The dumbest reasoning for being here though was given about two weeks ago by a combination of them. They have browns envy and it is so cute.
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
The Cleveland metroparks, drop in somewhere behind the IX center and head South toward Pearl Road in Strongsville. Also Kirtland is pretty cool.
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
I've attended recent reunions the past two years for the first time in 15 years. No, my school did not have a slogan like that. Did you guys wear shoes and shirts?
-
To Cleveland Sound: Do you think our class slogan, Sin Sex LSD was sanctioned by school officials? Obviously not. It is something you just develop yourselve and damn the school. Also, FYI, no one forces you to drink at a tailgate party. We didn't drink at the ones in South Carolina.
To Cleveland Sound: Do you think our class slogan, Sin Sex LSD was sanctioned by school officials? Obviously not. It is something you just develop yourselve and damn the school. Also, FYI, no one forces you to drink at a tailgate party. We didn't drink at the ones in South Carolina.
My student body was too split up and stuck up to even have the creativity to come up with anything remotely close to a slogan. And trust me, when I see beer, I drink beer. It would just be a horrible distraction haha. Same with the ladies

-
To Cleveland Sound: Do you think our class slogan, Sin Sex LSD was sanctioned by school officials? Obviously not. It is something you just develop yourselve and damn the school. Also, FYI, no one forces you to drink at a tailgate party. We didn't drink at the ones in South Carolina.
To Cleveland Sound: Do you think our class slogan, Sin Sex LSD was sanctioned by school officials? Obviously not. It is something you just develop yourselve and damn the school. Also, FYI, no one forces you to drink at a tailgate party. We didn't drink at the ones in South Carolina.
My boys attended VT and South Carolina. Curiously, I've never been to a tailgate or a football game at either school. Hmmm. I might have to remedy that one of these days.
-
No, because they are not fun any more, and no. And I'm guessing you took the LSD part pretty serious!
Actually, the LSD part was probably pure fantasy....as most likely the sex part was too. I would wager that out of a class of 250 that you could probably count on one hand the number of people that actually took LSD in high school. As for the sex, I suspect there was a lot more talk and a lots less action when it came to sex. But, it sounded good anyway as a way to tweek the noses of the school authorities.
-
Formerly Stone said:
So....you were a bull shit artist, in denial, way back then too?No, are you paying attention at all? I said that our class slogan was Sin, Sex, LSD, we're the Class of 70. I never claimed to have ever taken LSD. Based on your meanderings and paranoia however, I should venture to say that it has been a very good friend of yours over the years. You certainly act like you are tripping all the time.
-
I'm class of 1982, if we had a slogan it would have been "Hey, xxxx you, we're the class of '82". Went to my 25th in 07. My class had a lot of hot chicks and only about two of them were hot anymore.
Is it fair to say that your class slogan was not sanctioned by the school administration?
Funny thing is that of my class, quite a few of the women are still pretty hot... for their age.
-
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
Bernie Kosar by far. The rest don't matter, there were too many bad ones to pick the worst.
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
My first one, that hasn't happened yet. I always watch the games with Dad and my Wifie
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
Homo, Gaf and Pitifully Cloned tie for first. I'm just forgetting to the rest of the dumbest ones are...
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Mountains... and our woods. We don't have to drive there, and we own them.
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion.
Never did go to those... was always invited, but I was in the Air Force the first four years, and none of my close friends went to them either.
We weren't a close class.... @@
-
OK, here is this week's questions. Give your opinions:
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
OK, here is this week's questions. Give your opinions:
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst? Best: Bernie Kosar. Worst: Doug Pederson
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?- Muni lot
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?- Wow awfully close, I have to go with Steeler SChick, with Gafreleets, followed by Formerly Stone.
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?- Amish Country... Holmes County.
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?- Did not attend my 10 yr, because my grandfather was in the hospital, and passed away right around the time of the reunion. But my 20 yr is coming up, so I may go. I'm class of 91. One slogan we had was "We have sex, we have fun, we are the class of 91."
-
Looks like they missed the XXXX nature of Zombo's original post.
-
Zombo said:
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?Elk County, Pennsylvania. I'm partial because I grew up there, but it is pretty nice.
steeler fag.
-
OK, here is this week's questions. Give your opinions:
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
OK, here is this week's questions. Give your opinions:
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
***I suppose Kosar, though he was past his prime.
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
***Jacksonville. Fla for the Florida/Georgia Worlds Largest Cocktail Party...they don't want it called that anymore.....but tough, it is what it is.
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
***They all have their moments, both good and bad.
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
*** Probably a tie between Vermont in early Oct or the Smokies in late Oct.
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
No slogan that I can remember....I have been to a couple over the years but I don't go out of my way to block off dates and call it a "must do" weekend.
-
Zombo said:
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?Elk County, Pennsylvania. I'm partial because I grew up there, but it is pretty nice.
steeler fag.
steeler fag.
That county is in central Pa. so maybe he is an Eagle fag?
-
Zombo said:
It's considered Northwest PAZombo

eagle fag.
-
Zombo said:
It's considered Northwest PA and I am a Browns Fag.Zombo

Well, at least we know what you are, the only question remains "how much"?
-
Zombo said:
It's considered Northwest PA and I am a Browns Fag.Zombo

Well, at least we know what you are, the only question remains "how much"?
Well, at least we know what you are, the only question remains "how much"?
oh, i'm pretty sure zombo goes all the way on the first date

-
Well, at least we know what you are, the only question remains "how much"?
oh, i'm pretty sure zombo goes all the way on the first date

oh, i'm pretty sure zombo goes all the way on the first date

Any good rock n' roller from Cleveland knows about "Going all the Way":
-
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
Brian Sipe had the most skill, there have been quite a few bad ones
2. Where was the best tailgate party you have ever attended?
Don't remember one that jumps out at me, maybe I'm not tailgating that well
3. Who IS the Dumbest Steeler Troll on this Board?
There are a few knuckleheads
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?
Just took a drive down to central Ohio this week, the rural parts were beautiful
5. This weekend is also my 40th High School Class Reunion. Our class had a slogan that went like this: SIN, SEX, LSD, we're the Class of 70. Now, the questions are: Do you attend your high school reunions? If not, why not. And did your class have a slogan like we did?
I went to my 5-year reunion, it was informal but nice to see everybody. No slogan or song though
-
1. OK, the subject was brought up elsewhere: Who IS the best Browns QB of the last 20 years? Who was the worst?
Brian Sipe had the most skill, there have been quite a few bad ones
Brian Sipe hasn't played for the Browns since the early 80s. You might want to try again. Essentially I am talking about going back to the 1990 season. Choose which QB was best for a single year, or for his whole tenure with the Browns.
-
Formerly Stone said:
4. This is the height of the fall leaf peeping season. Where in your opinion is the best place to see the fall colors?Allegheny National Forest, Forest or Elk county
See Zombo, you do have a redeeming quality.
That does sound like it would be pretty. I have heard that Route 6 going across northern PA is very scenic, but when I have gone that way to Philly or NYC or beyond I have always taken I-80. Even I-80 across there would probably be pretty nice this time of year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login