Jeff Davidson
-
Rich: When I check the draft of the teams you mention above: Colts, Chargers, Patriots, Giants... I see EVERY ONE of those teams with multiple picks in the first round on the offensive line/TE positions in recent history..dime a dozen My ass. Logan Mankins, Matt light, mike pollock, tony ugoh, marcus mcniel, tonui funoti, Chris Snee... dime a dozen... what a joke. I didn't think you could prove it.. Talking about Paul Brown is ludicrous.. When was the last time he was on the sidelines? Probably the last time you had a clue about how to build a team.
-
OK Sez you list all 32 teams and who is on the OL and what picks they comprised...............and I will make comments on all.......OK...........
like I said I went through this process before and got a lot hogwash in response............
so I suggest you start with the foundation of the Super Bowl winners.............as in the foundation of every line .......the Center
Yep Shaun O'Hara and pray tell how the Giants got him and from where ......and at what price
Please start and answer in full
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login