Something we can both agree on
-
This guy is a xxxxing tool:

Yinz guys have to accept him by default. Seniority thing.
Regards...
... an'at
.
-
Yinz (Y-i-N-z): Traditional term used during large inbreeding times in the region of what is now known at Pittsburgh and the suburban population surrounding the area. Word has been formed by disfiguration caused by many nuclear power plants in the area as well as cross breeding of humans and other regional animals that inhabit the area.
-
Here he is without make-up


-
you are correct sir! this guy (?) is a fxxking tool:

-
Yeah, whatever. At least the nerdy kid got to have a fine piece of ass at the end sixteen candles. That guy on the left... I just... I just... what is this i dont even
-
Yeah, whatever. At least the nerdy kid got to have a fine piece of ass at the end sixteen candles. That guy on the left... I just... I just... what is this i dont even
Yeah, whatever. At least the nerdy kid got to have a fine piece of ass at the end sixteen candles. That guy on the left... I just... I just... what is this i dont even
"it's da chicks............dey can't hold dey smoke!"
-
-
He's been arrested for DUI, the only thing left is to beat up a paper towel dispenser and rape some underaged drunk girl, and he will then be accepted back in Pittsburgh with open arms.

Wow! One thing is certain amongst Browns, Ravens, and Bengals fans... we all hate each others teams, but united in hatred against the Steelers. Love it!
-
This guy is a xxxxing tool:

Yinz guys have to accept him by default. Seniority thing.
Regards...
... an'at
.
This guy is a xxxxing tool:

Yinz guys have to accept him by default. Seniority thing.
Regards...
Maybe this is rich4eagle?
-
He's been arrested for DUI, the only thing left is to beat up a paper towel dispenser and rape some underaged drunk girl, and he will then be accepted back in Pittsburgh with open arms.

Wow! One thing is certain amongst Browns, Ravens, and Bengals fans... we all hate each others teams, but united in hatred against the Steelers. Love it!
Wow! One thing is certain amongst Browns, Ravens, and Bengals fans... we all hate each others teams, but united in hatred against the Steelers. Love it!
I don't hate the Steelers because of the team they field (although Pig Ben makes it easier), it's the trollish fans they have.
Believe it or not, not all Steelers fans are trolls.
-
Wow! One thing is certain amongst Browns, Ravens, and Bengals fans... we all hate each others teams, but united in hatred against the Steelers. Love it!
I don't hate the Steelers because of the team they field (although Pig Ben makes it easier), it's the trollish fans they have.
Believe it or not, not all Steelers fans are trolls.
I don't hate the Steelers because of the team they field (although Pig Ben makes it easier), it's the trollish fans they have.
Believe it or not, not all Steelers fans are trolls.
Oh no doubt. There are a few here that are fine, and aren't dropping insults. But you're right they have a lot of cocky fans in their fanbase.
-
-
-
Homotron said:
When's the last time you've seen McBeam at a game? I'll answer for you, they don't use him in the Stadium. He was created for the PR events and outside the stadium for the kids.don't get all defensive about it.
-
Homotron said:
When's the last time you've seen McBeam at a game? I'll answer for you, they don't use him in the Stadium. He was created for the PR events and outside the stadium for the kids.don't get all defensive about it.
-
WTF is it!
A brown/stooler hybrid?
Or inbreed rather..
Or just a sun induced pic of a browns fan who should be shunned for letting this pic loose?
I bleed orange, brown and white not piss stained hybrid inbreeds! Rather this crap is photoshopped or a sun induced horror pic of a browns fan its disgusting..
We need mangini to overcome his paranoia this week and let McCoy step it up to shut these damn stooler asswipes up for a while...i am sorry if my language offends anyone, especially the young on this board(close eyes!) but its just so old and so stooler arsewipe...please keep the stooler arsewipes in check with their appropriate mod given names, as a matter of fact improve on it some please!
I love these guys but sometimes they hit a nerve!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe
Our future is bright and theirs is somewhat dimmer with heckert and even secret agent mangini around and they are feeling it...
-
Homotron said:
When's the last time you've seen McBeam at a game? I'll answer for you, they don't use him in the Stadium. He was created for the PR events and outside the stadium for the kids.That's why they don't let Pig Ben outside of the stadium. Keep him away from the kids.
-
Homotron said:
I'm not defensive. I actually like McBeam. I think the name sucks but I like the mascot. Just stating the obvious as always.Steely McBeam sounds like what Scotish guy call an erection. I bet you do like McBeam Homotron.

-
Zombo said:
So it's not his name you like ... it's just his overall appearance?
Zombo
Did I ask for Halloween pics from the Zombo family candy adventure? Pretty sure I didn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


