ecu vs nc state
-
At ecu and Nc state game. Company paid trip baby. post pics later. Both these teams average 37 points a game! Should be a good game. Go browns.
-
I'm an ECU student, and I was in the Bone Yard. It was a thrilling game, to say the least. My voice is just starting to come back.
-
I'm an ECU student, and I was in the Bone Yard. It was a thrilling game, to say the least. My voice is just starting to come back.
I'm an ECU student, and I was in the Bone Yard. It was a thrilling game, to say the least. My voice is just starting to come back.
Did you see that one guy get arrested? What was it for?
-
Still waiting to see the pics you said you would post.
-
Still waiting to see the pics you said you would post.
Still waiting to see the pics you said you would post.
Right before the game

During the game

My drive to work, how can anyone live in Cleveland. It sucks. Yes that is the Ocean and Sound.

-
-
That's nothing.
That is why I like the winters here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login