Marty's Coaching Tree
-
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
-
65 is not necessarily heart attack territory. There are coaches in the league over 45, 55, so that's could be considered a mute point. All the press outline Marty and Cowher as options for CLE. Marty did in fact talk to the organization, so it is a possibility. If people want to speculate, that is not too far off. If the threads talking about it annoy, don't read them. Again, people want to speculate and play with options. Good for them / me.
-
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
Bills Coach Marv Levy coached till he was well in his 70's and Joepa at 82 is still going strong at Pennitentary State so age isnt a concern for me...
-
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
Bills Coach Marv Levy coached till he was well in his 70's and Joepa at 82 is still going strong at Pennitentary State so age isnt a concern for me...
-
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
I agree marty isnt coming out of retirement he may be interested in a gm job though if lerner can snag cowher for a head coach which also is not likely..
We will end up with another bright oc for an hc without a proven structure and the whole hellish cycle will begin anew...sigh..
-
Let me make this very clear to all. I am a born and raised Browns fan of 24 years. I back them always 100%. I need to stress the facts here. Marty will never come back. Why? Because he said so. Hes what 65? Thats up there for a head coach, especially for one that yells. For all we know hell have a heart attack on the sidelines. And dont get me started on Cowher. People we will NEVER get him either! Its wishful thinking at this point. These dumb rumors need to stop. I respect his work with the steelers but he does love his tv job. He hasnt made any indication at all of coming back to coach. We all know he likes it here, blah blah, but he wont come back. If he does get signed here, it will surely be a miracle. Bring it on I say! But in reality it wont happen.
Now, what to do in this years off season:
Hew head coach (one thats alot more aggressive, has better play ideas, better clock mgt, better challenges, goes for it on 4th and 3
New DC, new OL coach, new WR coach
New WR, forget edwards (hates the fans? thinks we hate him cuz hes from michigan? no hate him cuz he cant catch, pathetic asshole)
Put in Rucker or Heiden next year, forget Winslow (hate his atitiude)
New Defense
Cant wait to see what happens!
I agree marty isnt coming out of retirement he may be interested in a gm job though if lerner can snag cowher for a head coach which also is not likely..
We will end up with another bright oc for an hc without a proven structure and the whole hellish cycle will begin anew...sigh..
I agree marty isnt coming out of retirement he may be interested in a gm job though if lerner can snag cowher for a head coach which also is not likely..
We will end up with another bright oc for an hc without a proven structure and the whole hellish cycle will begin anew...sigh..
Thats what Im afraid of. Cleveland has to STOP being the place for first time head coaches. Lerner just isnt getting that THAT OPTION IS NOT WORKING!
-
Lerner gave the keys to the kingdom to Phil savage... NO successful head coach would EVER let Phil Savage have total control over the Roster. The problem starts with Phil Savage and Lerner. Marty would only come back as GM over a head coach/GM hybrid position.
-
Yeah T, I'm still on the Marty bandwagon, over Cowher even. He's one of us and his history is creating winning teams in short order.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

