Skip to content

Referees....

The Browns Board
28 9 2.6k
  • Are they not calling Holding anymore?

  • Are they not calling Holding anymore?

    @atenears said:

    Are they not calling Holding anymore?

    Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

  • Are they not calling Holding anymore?

    @atenears said:

    Are they not calling Holding anymore?

    Always whining. That's what you do best.

  • Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

  • Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

    @hx214 said:

    Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

    He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

  • @atenears said:

    Are they not calling Holding anymore?

    Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

    Homotron said:

    Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

    Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

  • Homotron said:

    Holding on who lol. They've already flagged us once for Holding. Try watching Harrison. He's always getting held. Let's not talk about holding lol.

    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

    Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

    @atenears said:

    Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

    I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

  • @hx214 said:

    Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

    He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

    Homotron said:

    He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

    Ya ok Homo. 😵

  • Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

    @hx214 said:

    Spunkonmyback DPOY your a total asshat.

    I've read 3 times in this threat you calling Browns fans whiners, when your dumbass posts a thread about how the Browns paid off the refs... Are you 12?

    sarcasm-meter-sarcasm-meter-demotivational-poster-1223486438.jpg

  • @atenears said:

    Hey asshole, I asked if they were calling holding anymore. Almost every big play and all TD passes except maybe that last garbage time TD there was blatant holding (Browns or Steelers). The Steelers were blocking by hugging all day. Even on runs, containment by holding onto the outside of the jersey and many times blocking from the side with one hand grasp on the front of the shirt collar and one on the back. Horrible officiating and yes I believe the Steelers were much more guilty than the Browns. On the Browns TD, our RT tackled your guy, I will admit that, but show me an endzone shot from behind big ben on any of the early TD's and many of Mendenhall's clear path runs and I'll shoiw you a hold.

    I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

    Homotron said:

    I DVR all the games. I'll be sure to watch it again, I usually do. I didn't see the "blatant holds" because I don't believe they exist. Sure there is some grabbing and showing all the time but not enough to warrant a call. I also didn't think the officiating was anywhere close to horrible. The Steelers handled the game and now you're grasping at straws. Give it a rest.

    Saw Roth get tackled from behind twice on Pittsburgh runs to his side, if you go back and look for holds watch for those too!

    Also, you obviously see everything through rose colored glasses, like almost every fan so don't bother checking back in with your findings.

  • Homotron said:

    He made that post in over the top sarcastic fashion. One would assume any individual with a brain could deduce that fact. 😵

    Ya ok Homo. 😵

    @hx214 said:

    Ya ok Homo. 😵

    What I'm a 😵 because you're a idiot and can't tell when someone is being over the top sarcastic?