Skip to content

Does Heckert Make a Trade?

The Browns Board
18 11 2.1k
  • Rogers is one, and I would look to move Cribbs.

    I know that isn't popular, but my feeling is his value is as high as it's going to get and his production is going to start dropping for the remainder of this year and the remainder of his career.

    @ballpeen said:

    Rogers is one, and I would look to move Cribbs.

    I know that isn't popular, but my feeling is his value is as high as it's going to get and his production is going to start dropping for the remainder of this year and the remainder of his career.

    I know in terms of building a football team, it may be smart to move him. But I think it would be political suicide if they trade him. And I understand that the coaches/GM should not give much factoring to fan input, but this would be a PR nightmare IMO.

  • If the coaches and Mgt start making decisions based on what the fans think, we are doomed.

  • Bigger Question - Who do we trade for ?

  • Rogers is one, and I would look to move Cribbs.

    I know that isn't popular, but my feeling is his value is as high as it's going to get and his production is going to start dropping for the remainder of this year and the remainder of his career.

    @ballpeen said:

    Rogers is one, and I would look to move Cribbs.

    I know that isn't popular, but my feeling is his value is as high as it's going to get and his production is going to start dropping for the remainder of this year and the remainder of his career.

    As much as I hate to do this... I agree with you on Cribbs. I love what he has done for this team in terms of special teams but he is starting to look like another Devin Hester. A talented return guy who won't be anything more than that.

  • Bigger Question - Who do we trade for ?

    @brownindian said:

    Bigger Question - Who do we trade for ?

    Draft picks-we need to fill a lot of holes.Stockpile picks and hope Andrew Luck comes out.

  • @brownindian said:

    Bigger Question - Who do we trade for ?

    Draft picks-we need to fill a lot of holes.Stockpile picks and hope Andrew Luck comes out.

    @7moses7 said:

    Draft picks-we need to fill a lot of holes.Stockpile picks and hope Andrew Luck comes out.

    What is with people saying we need another QB? Colt looked impressive. Why waste a draft pick when we have something to already build on?

  • @7moses7 said:

    Draft picks-we need to fill a lot of holes.Stockpile picks and hope Andrew Luck comes out.

    What is with people saying we need another QB? Colt looked impressive. Why waste a draft pick when we have something to already build on?

    @theclevelandsound said:

    What is with people saying we need another QB? Colt looked impressive. Why waste a draft pick when we have something to already build on?

    You need more than one QB.The kid played one game,I'm not ready to call him the future.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    What is with people saying we need another QB? Colt looked impressive. Why waste a draft pick when we have something to already build on?

    You need more than one QB.The kid played one game,I'm not ready to call him the future.

    @7moses7 said:

    You need more than one QB.The kid played one game,I'm not ready to call him the future.

    Yes but you can use this both ways. He hasn't shown us why he can't come in here and compete. Why talk about drafting another QB already? Lets wait and see how things turn out.

  • @7moses7 said:

    You need more than one QB.The kid played one game,I'm not ready to call him the future.

    Yes but you can use this both ways. He hasn't shown us why he can't come in here and compete. Why talk about drafting another QB already? Lets wait and see how things turn out.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Yes but you can use this both ways. He hasn't shown us why he can't come in here and compete. Why talk about drafting another QB already? Lets wait and see how things turn out.

    Yes,but you still need more than one QB.Jake and Wallace have got to go at end of season.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Yes but you can use this both ways. He hasn't shown us why he can't come in here and compete. Why talk about drafting another QB already? Lets wait and see how things turn out.

    Yes,but you still need more than one QB.Jake and Wallace have got to go at end of season.

    @7moses7 said:

    Yes,but you still need more than one QB.Jake and Wallace have got to go at end of season.

    Wallace stays. Delhommes career is over. We draft a QB in the 6th round. What most teams do is have their franchise QB, a veteran QB, and a late round QB to round up their depth chart.

  • @7moses7 said:

    Yes,but you still need more than one QB.Jake and Wallace have got to go at end of season.

    Wallace stays. Delhommes career is over. We draft a QB in the 6th round. What most teams do is have their franchise QB, a veteran QB, and a late round QB to round up their depth chart.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Wallace stays. Delhommes career is over. We draft a QB in the 6th round. What most teams do is have their franchise QB, a veteran QB, and a late round QB to round up their depth chart.

    I agree Luck would be the franchise QB,Wallace the veteran QB,and McCoy the late round QB !

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    Wallace stays. Delhommes career is over. We draft a QB in the 6th round. What most teams do is have their franchise QB, a veteran QB, and a late round QB to round up their depth chart.

    I agree Luck would be the franchise QB,Wallace the veteran QB,and McCoy the late round QB !

    @7moses7 said:

    I agree Luck would be the franchise QB,Wallace the veteran QB,and McCoy the late round QB !

    Late round is not 3rd round. He isn't 3rd round talent anyways. I'm talking the Tony Pike/Dan Lefevour type.