Man, this week sucks
-
OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns! -
OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!The biggest thing that sucks is your sig you have to live with for losing the bet. But I am glad to see you man up.
-
OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!Oh No! Not a lost sig bet ...
(what were the other items contributing to the bad week ... I must have missed those)
-
And Norton's Fighting Panthers went down 38 14 to Crestwood......
WSS
-
OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!It could be worse..........I live in Texas and have been a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan. You could have Jerry Jones as your owner, Wade "Goofus" Phillips as your head coach and Jason "don't throw deep" Garret as you Offensive Coordinator.
-
OSU, Browns. I have a Disease Ecology exam in 15 minutes and a physiology exam at 3. There's quantum homework due at 2 that I haven't touched. Then I have another midterm in my bio lab tomorrow. My long-distance relationship thing just sideswiped an iceberg. And I lost a sig bet.
Go Browns!It could be worse..........I live in Texas and have been a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan. You could have Jerry Jones as your owner, Wade "Goofus" Phillips as your head coach and Jason "don't throw deep" Garret as you Offensive Coordinator.
It could be worse..........I live in Texas and have been a lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan. You could have Jerry Jones as your owner, Wade "Goofus" Phillips as your head coach and Jason "don't throw deep" Garret as you Offensive Coordinator.
Some here would say that we have it much worse.. Gips ?
-
Dallas has a lot more talent, especially on offense. They have self destructed at key points in games and seasons since Wade Phillips assumed the helm. There is no emotion from the coaching staff and no demand for discipline. When players screw up, there are no consequences, Wade Phillips is supposedly a defensive "guru" but Dallas can't stop anyone when it counts. Special teams are awful.
I would love to see what Cleveland would do the rest of this year on offense with the likes of Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Roy Williams, Jason Witen, Tashard Choice, Marion Barber, and Felix Jones.
Great talent, good stats and one win = another Jerry Jones/Wade Phillips die-nasty year. But hey, they have a decent stadium.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login