WHO DAT
-
Sucks to get owned on your own board huh POSY.....dont worry your team will be 'RIGHT BEHIND YOU...lol dumbxxxx...
-
What's your definition of owning?
Here's mine

Although the picture is funny, the message isn't. Please settle down. The both of you. Thanks!
-
What's your definition of owning?
Here's mine

Like i said POSY came back won a superbowl...and the Stains????...youve been owned again...cant really blame Modell for leaving that shithole city.....we will finish Mr.Harrisons job sunday...lol..and i will be back to own you again....better hide POSY...lol
-
What's your definition of owning?
Here's mine

Although the picture is funny, the message isn't. Please settle down. The both of you. Thanks!
Although the picture is funny, the message isn't. Please settle down. The both of you. Thanks!
I agree.
I just play for keeps, is all.
-
Like i said POSY came back won a superbowl...and the Stains????...youve been owned again...cant really blame Modell for leaving that shithole city.....we will finish Mr.Harrisons job sunday...lol..and i will be back to own you again....better hide POSY...lol

-
Although the picture is funny, the message isn't. Please settle down. The both of you. Thanks!
I agree.
I just play for keeps, is all.
I agree.
I just play for keeps, is all.
Only thing you keep ..is getting owned by your daddy.....it took the biggest thing mother nature could throw at us...and we came back and ..WON the superbowl.....all it took for the Stains is an owner and few semis....It must be Cleveland ..because the Ravens had no trouble getting good....you want more POSY?....lol.....
-
I agree.
I just play for keeps, is all.
Only thing you keep ..is getting owned by your daddy.....it took the biggest thing mother nature could throw at us...and we came back and ..WON the superbowl.....all it took for the Stains is an owner and few semis....It must be Cleveland ..because the Ravens had no trouble getting good....you want more POSY?....lol.....
Only thing you keep ..is getting owned by your daddy.....it took the biggest thing mother nature could throw at us...and we came back and ..WON the superbowl.....all it took for the Stains is an owner and few semis....It must be Cleveland ..because the Ravens had no trouble getting good....you want more POSY?....lol.....
Cool it or you will be warned. He said he was sorry. Lets keep the trash talking PG-13 at the most.
-
Only thing you keep ..is getting owned by your daddy.....it took the biggest thing mother nature could throw at us...and we came back and ..WON the superbowl.....all it took for the Stains is an owner and few semis....It must be Cleveland ..because the Ravens had no trouble getting good....you want more POSY?....lol.....
Cool it or you will be warned. He said he was sorry. Lets keep the trash talking PG-13 at the most.
Cool it or you will be warned. He said he was sorry. Lets keep the trash talking PG-13 at the most.
Hey i didnt start this...i cant believe yall allow such sick pricks here....what he posted hits home bro..you do what you need to....and you laughed to...go figure....
-
Cool it or you will be warned. He said he was sorry. Lets keep the trash talking PG-13 at the most.
Hey i didnt start this...i cant believe yall allow such sick pricks here....what he posted hits home bro..you do what you need to....and you laughed to...go figure....
Hey i didnt start this...i cant believe yall allow such sick pricks here....what he posted hits home bro..you do what you need to....and you laughed to...go figure....
I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.
-
Well, when it comes to argumentative types, this kid has just come wearing a 3 piece suit to mud wrestling match against a Big Ole Hawg.
So, you tell me who is ready to get down and dirty?
Understood. I am sure I have Saints shirts older than Mr. Canton. Thanks to all here for allowing us to visit. Perhaps the most civil boards I have visited recently.
Understood. I am sure I have Saints shirts older than Mr. Canton. Thanks to all here for allowing us to visit. Perhaps the most civil boards I have visited recently.
What? You missed the Harrison hatefest?
-
Hey i didnt start this...i cant believe yall allow such sick pricks here....what he posted hits home bro..you do what you need to....and you laughed to...go figure....
I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.
I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.
Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..
-
I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.
Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..
Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..
Trust me he has been warned. A certain amount of warnings warrants a ban from the forums. He is a first time offender so we can't exactly ban him yet. But if this should continue from either side we will need to discipline someone.
End of discussion. Carry on with the competitive trash talking.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Canton, I can't believe you got destroyed by Zombo (worse than I've ever seen online) and made to look like a total numb nutts and still keep coming back for more. Nothing you can say on a football forum can ever get your credibility back, you're a closet homo just let yourself out bud!Stick to the foam swords and lala land... reality isn't your strong point.
you guys really are good at jumping in and claiming the battle is over
from what ive seen, you guys are still hurting from the owner moving the brownies out of cleveland......for some reason all it took was a move for the team to figure out how to play......maybe its the smog......or maybe its the terrible fans in cleveland.....its gotta be something that makes all the sports teams terrible
but i know ohio has some good drugs because there is no way a sober person would ever root for the browns over another team
you guys looked up a blog that i wrote 2 years ago? you posted a picture of me in high school to prove what kinds of points? that you've been beaten in talking shit?
to me all you guys have done is shown how incompetent you all are and proven that the steelers fans are right in just about every way when they come to your own board and pummel the shit out of you
-
Your..wrong..lol..came back won the superbowl..yall came back and ????? Dats what i thought.....wait will your team cant xxxxin hear in the Dome...lol..yeah dats a Hurricane...and for what its worth Stain...Windandblow was a nonfactor this past sunday...
Game ..Set ...Superbowl...

You know, I thought it was a great story about the Saints coming back and winning the Bowl. But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.
Y'all almost lost to the Niners, you're not as great as you think you are.
You know, I thought it was a great story about the Saints coming back and winning the Bowl. But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.
Y'all almost lost to the Niners, you're not as great as you think you are.
stay classy dick
you all lost to every team but the bengals......what does that say about your team?
-
You know, I thought it was a great story about the Saints coming back and winning the Bowl. But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.
Y'all almost lost to the Niners, you're not as great as you think you are.
stay classy dick
you all lost to every team but the bengals......what does that say about your team?
stay classy dick
you all lost to every team but the bengals......what does that say about your team?
It says we beat a team that you won't. That's what it says.
But that doesn't matter, because in 5 days, you'll be gone from here anyway. Hiding your tail between your legs after you lose to the "stains".
Got that?
By the way, you look like a CATS reject.
-
stay classy dick
you all lost to every team but the bengals......what does that say about your team?
It says we beat a team that you won't. That's what it says.
But that doesn't matter, because in 5 days, you'll be gone from here anyway. Hiding your tail between your legs after you lose to the "stains".
Got that?
By the way, you look like a CATS reject.
It says we beat a team that you won't. That's what it says.
But that doesn't matter, because in 5 days, you'll be gone from here anyway. Hiding your tail between your legs after you lose to the "stains".
Got that?
By the way, you look like a CATS reject.
Took a mod to come in and save you son..i suggest you bark somewhere else...were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...
Got that?...
-
I laughed at the parody of the photo, not the thought of people dying in New Orleans. I had family there that were hurt from Katrina. Don't tell me I was laughing. I am trying to keep this board a friendly environment at all. You can talk shit about each others teams but when wishes of death come in to play, thats when we step in.
Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..
Well sorry for your loss...really i am..but to allow this sort of stuff is classless...i would suggest he be banned on the spot..we would never allow that on our forums...Never!..i would never bring up the Tornadoes that hit yall...and i have friends in Ohio that would never act this way...im done here...dont worry reinforcements will be here...and i hope that if your a mod you would not allow this to ever happen again..
They like me better. Plus, I actually contribute to legitimate football conversation around here most of the time. Not useless trash talking, which from what I can tell is all that you're accustomed to. When I get a few in me, I get riled up. And when I get riled up, I don't censor myself.
Who are these so-called reinforcements?
This guy?

Or, wait, its got to be this....guy?

Oh, no...it's Saint's faggotron himself- Master Queef. I definitely don't want to cross him.

-
It says we beat a team that you won't. That's what it says.
But that doesn't matter, because in 5 days, you'll be gone from here anyway. Hiding your tail between your legs after you lose to the "stains".
Got that?
By the way, you look like a CATS reject.
Took a mod to come in and save you son..i suggest you bark somewhere else...were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...
Got that?...
Took a mod to come in and save you son..i suggest you bark somewhere else...were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...
Got that?...
What about that chump team Carolina? Took a last second score for you to win.
Don't count on getting so lucky again.
-
Took a mod to come in and save you son..i suggest you bark somewhere else...were the champs and no chump team like the stains will come in to the Dome and beat us...your frikin retarted.....and you will be reminded of that again sunday by the third quarter...
Got that?...
What about that chump team Carolina? Took a last second score for you to win.
Don't count on getting so lucky again.
What about that chump team Carolina? Took a last second score for you to win.
Don't count on getting so lucky again.
I smell a little bitch....yeah i do...i guess Tim left it in...and i will just keep on pounding it
POSY
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login