WHO DAT
-
mikeyP72 said:
Hey now, historically, you're wrong.Browns:
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 481-392-13 (~55% win percentage)
Playoff Record (all-time) : 16-20 (Last appearance after 2002 season)
Super Bowls Won: 0 out of 0 appearances
Championships Won: 8
Saints:
Regular Season Record (all-time) : 279-380-5 (~42% win percentage)
Playoff Record (all-time) : 5-6 (Last appearance after 2009 season)
Super Bowls Won: 1 out of 1 appearance
Championships Won: 1 (and it was last year!)
Just sayin', keep it accurate, for the kids.
All of the Browns' championships happened before the Saints even existed. But it's kind of stupid to argue who is "worse" between two teams who have been perennial losers for as long as most people can remember. I know, I know. The Saints fan started it. Just saying.
But douchebags like you make me wish that Katrina had wiped out the entire city and all of the Aints fans with it.
I like to read the forums of the teams we'll be facing each week and this thread obviously caught my eye. It has for the most part been awful. It seems like it started out as an attempt to discuss the game civilly and somehow went downhill after bandwagon accusations were thrown around. The Katrina comment is a reason why I usually don't stay at other teams' forums long -- I see it everywhere. Insult the fans, insult the team's loser history, but for God's sake, leave hurricane comments out of it. I don't even know how it would help you if Katrina HAD washed away the city and the "Aints fans" in it --- isn't the OP living in Ohio??
All of the Browns' championships happened before the Saints even existed. But it's kind of stupid to argue who is "worse" between two teams who have been perennial losers for as long as most people can remember. I know, I know. The Saints fan started it. Just saying.
I like to read the forums of the teams we'll be facing each week and this thread obviously caught my eye. It has for the most part been awful. It seems like it started out as an attempt to discuss the game civilly and somehow went downhill after bandwagon accusations were thrown around. The Katrina comment is a reason why I usually don't stay at other teams' forums long -- I see it everywhere. Insult the fans, insult the team's loser history, but for God's sake, leave hurricane comments out of it. I don't even know how it would help you if Katrina HAD washed away the city and the "Aints fans" in it --- isn't the OP living in Ohio??
That's Beautiful Ohio to you.
Please excuse the sudden need to grab an opposing fan by the throat upon entering, we are fresh off Steeler Week here and hatred is at it's peak.
-
Sorry i came here and talked smack...but the Katrina comments always make my blood boil...and it the lowest thing any fan could bring up...I was fine until that....now i wish you nothing but the good ass whipping MY team will inflict on your happless Browns..
I mean you bring up the Katrina ...what do you want me to say?
Think about it
-
All of the Browns' championships happened before the Saints even existed. But it's kind of stupid to argue who is "worse" between two teams who have been perennial losers for as long as most people can remember. I know, I know. The Saints fan started it. Just saying.
I like to read the forums of the teams we'll be facing each week and this thread obviously caught my eye. It has for the most part been awful. It seems like it started out as an attempt to discuss the game civilly and somehow went downhill after bandwagon accusations were thrown around. The Katrina comment is a reason why I usually don't stay at other teams' forums long -- I see it everywhere. Insult the fans, insult the team's loser history, but for God's sake, leave hurricane comments out of it. I don't even know how it would help you if Katrina HAD washed away the city and the "Aints fans" in it --- isn't the OP living in Ohio??
That's Beautiful Ohio to you.
Please excuse the sudden need to grab an opposing fan by the throat upon entering, we are fresh off Steeler Week here and hatred is at it's peak.
That's Beautiful Ohio to you.
Please excuse the sudden need to grab an opposing fan by the throat upon entering, we are fresh off Steeler Week here and hatred is at it's peak.
That is probably how we Saints fans think about the Falcons and their fans......
I too like visiting opposing team message boards the week before games, but I must admit I prefer football talk to smack talk.
I can understand djdawg2010's statement - it is natural for most people to be proud of the city and state where they live, and while they may criticize amongst themselves, it is definitely not polite for visitors to talk trash about someone else's home. Even though I'm not a NOLA native (nor from Ohio) I hate it when someone trashes a town and area that I care very much about - and as someone who has first hand seen the destruction that Katrina brought, I find it in extremely bad taste to make jokes about the disaster.
I've been a Saints fan for close to 30 years but have always felt a lot of sympathy with the Browns. No town should ever lose their football team - Saints got very close to relocating in 2005 - and the fact that you were able to start anew and keep the name and team history should make you all proud. Now lets talk ball !!
-
The Browns are 11-4-0 all-time against the Saints, including a 7-2-0 mark in road games,IM Just saying Bandwagon Jumpers Oh bye the Way I live in Massachusetts and I love OHIO And yes I lived there Years ago Before my Mom and Dad took Ill here in Massachuetts 15 years ago The record Dont lie IM Just saying lol.
-
mikeyP72 said:
What battle? You lost the war.You were wrong about the Saints being historically better than the Browns.
You were wrong about our championships not being counted by the NFL.
You were wrong about claiming to be heterosexual.
Please, just go... People like you, who criticise people about being 'internet tough guys' are the epitome of that shit.
You're an admitted nerd dungeon and dragon nerd.
I award you no points, not one, your opinion of football has no bearing on anything... Ever.
Just for kicks, you BANDWAGGONer.
Simply awsome,And very well written.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Ah where in Mass are you? I have a friend or two in Boston and Cape Cod, they go/went to UMASS Amherst.I thought you were a Massilon Ohio Browns fan... But Massachusetts... Wicked cool haha.
I live in Outside of Springfield Ma, Umass Amherst Is Here in the western Part of the State and my brother-InLaw is a Teacher at Wentworth College in Boston Yep a few of us Browns Fans in this area I have a massachusetts Browns BACKERS Site on my facebook lol Take care and Go Browns.
-
-
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh153/O...7/deathwish.gif
props for the work. did you do it? if so what'd you use?
-
I like how you refer to us as the Stains, when the word "stains" is only a letter in the wrong spot away from the word "Saints".
-
I like how you refer to us as the Stains, when the word "stains" is only a letter in the wrong spot away from the word "Saints".
I like how you refer to us as the Stains, when the word "stains" is only a letter in the wrong spot away from the word "Saints".
Big difference
Stains =Shit
Saints =Champs
Remember this is supposed to be in fun...
-
I like how you refer to us as the Stains, when the word "stains" is only a letter in the wrong spot away from the word "Saints".
Big difference
Stains =Shit
Saints =Champs
Remember this is supposed to be in fun...
-
mikeyP72 said:
You were wrong about the Saints being historically better than the Browns.the saints got a super bowl victory.....the browns dont.....proving i was right
You were wrong about our championships not being counted by the NFL.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME CHAMPIONSHIP THAT HAPPENED OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO.....it was a terrible league with no competition
You were wrong about claiming to be heterosexual.
i never said i swung one way or the other
You're an admitted nerd dungeon and dragon nerd.
never played that either.....so far you're 0 for 4
Just for kicks, you BANDWAGGONer.
and you root for the worst team in the league since the NFL-AFL merger......i can tell you which one id rather be
-
QUOTE (mikeyP72 @ Oct 20 2010, 06:26 PM)Thanks to you and girly Saint for coming to talk football and not instigate and stir up things like some of your bretheren.
hey moron......go back and look who stirred up this shit
no wonder this site gets laughed at by the other browns fansQUOTE (BrownOut;255719)Don't let the bottom feeders of our fanbase give you an improper opinion. That place is the teen hangout of Browns forums. It's where all the youngins go because it appears first on google. We'd love to have some guys com over and give us a scouting report and your expectations on the game @
I would say don't be too confident you are getting a victory. We've played hard game in and game out, and every game has been close ...a couple plays here and there and we'd be at least a .500 team, if not better. For what we lack in talent, we almost make up for in heart. What we seem to be finding is we come out strong, throw some good punches in the first half, and usually go into the half with the lead. But then our opposition makes adjustments, and we just don't have the talent to hang all 4 quarters. That being said, Colt McCoy adds a new wrinkle to the picture, and quite frankly in his first game as a rookie, he looked better than any other QB on our roster. If he improves over last game, you guys just may have more of a fight than you anticipate.
Stop on over and check us out ...we could use a diversion from the Steeler trolls whining about the pocket change that James "The Roid" Harrison was fined for his 2 brutal hits that took our our #1, and #2 receivers.
Here's to a close, injury free game on Sunday!
(really nice forum by the way ...I love it) -
mikeyP72 said:
Like I said you are wrong and an openly gay nerd.Your opinion of our team's history is flawed and the evaluation of your team winning one super bowl does not erase decades of suckitude.
Keep talking back and think you're right, maybe in some alternate universe with foam swords and dragons.
you've been wrong every step of the way so far.....why should you stop now i suppose
lets look at it this way
Saints offense averages more points than you guys have scored in any game all season long aside from that lucky win against the bengals
there is no chance that the browns win this game
-
if anybody thinks that we are as good as the saints they are clearly mistaken. i do think mangini has the team going in the right direction and wouldn't be surprised if we show up and play competitively.
i really don't understand the need for fans on both sides to visit each others fan sites and talk shit. i personally have nothing against the saints and were very happy they took down peyton and won it all. i only speak for myself here so i was glad to see you come in and support our team weeks ago. but to flip 360 degrees and start talking crap about ohio and the browns.......come on now, you don't see that as disrespectful?
a lot of people mention other forum sites for other teams or even for the browns. who cares? if you are comfortable being a member of one place why feel the need to go elsewhere? to have fans speak crap about fans of the same team is below childish.
-
mikeyP72 said:
You were wrong about the Saints being historically better than the Browns.the saints got a super bowl victory.....the browns dont.....proving i was right
You were wrong about our championships not being counted by the NFL.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME CHAMPIONSHIP THAT HAPPENED OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO.....it was a terrible league with no competition
You were wrong about claiming to be heterosexual.
i never said i swung one way or the other
You're an admitted nerd dungeon and dragon nerd.
never played that either.....so far you're 0 for 4
Just for kicks, you BANDWAGGONer.
and you root for the worst team in the league since the NFL-AFL merger......i can tell you which one id rather be
the saints got a super bowl victory.....the browns dont.....proving i was right: Recently the Saints have been better, so I will give you that. Again props for finally getting there.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME CHAMPIONSHIP THAT HAPPENED OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO.....it was a terrible league with no competition... WRONG!!!! Apparently the NFL cares, as well as the HOF, because it's in the record books! Call it an inferior league all you want. Just because the Saints were a non-factor for years doesn't make those records any less significant because the Saints finally won a championship.
i never said i swung one way or the other... Who cares? I could really give a shit what someone does in their own bedroom, as there are bigger issues in this country to worry about.
never played that either.....so far you're 0 for 4... Again, who cares? If that is your thing, so be it. and you root for the worst team in the league since the NFL-AFL merger......i can tell you which one id rather be.... I wouldn't call the Browns the worst team since the merger by any means.... Now if you said the worst team since their return in 1999, then you might have something there. I have to hand it to you for being an Ohio kid, and rooting for a team who up until they won the Super Bowl had an overall worse history than the Browns. Good for them. You finally got A championship. Isn't that New Orleans first ever?
-
mikeyP72 said:
Like I said you are wrong and an openly gay nerd.Your opinion of our team's history is flawed and the evaluation of your team winning one super bowl does not erase decades of suckitude.
Keep talking back and think you're right, maybe in some alternate universe with foam swords and dragons.
you've been wrong every step of the way so far.....why should you stop now i suppose
lets look at it this way
Saints offense averages more points than you guys have scored in any game all season long aside from that lucky win against the bengals
there is no chance that the browns win this game
you've been wrong every step of the way so far.....why should you stop now i suppose
lets look at it this way
Saints offense averages more points than you guys have scored in any game all season long aside from that lucky win against the bengals
there is no chance that the browns win this game
So? What about that bet I proposed child that if the Browns win your fiance provide....what was the term used: Suckitude?
What? You don't want to get personal? Sorry, you don't get to set the rules.
-
i've registered for a couple forums, but never post. i really just enjoy the reading of opposing fans opinions of my saints. BUT after reading this 12 page whatever this turned into, where did the football talk go?
just an observation, much class from Browns fans here and a couple Saints fans as well. unfortunately, much non class from both sides as well. every fanbase has 'em. trust me, i've run into my share of who dat's i appologized for!
anyway, i love the "your D got smoked!" "we put up X yards a week compared to you" type smack talk but some of this stuff got so far off topic i couldn't help myself.
so here is my attempt to put football talk back into a football board. i hope for another saints win this week, it will be tough but at home i feel pretty good. i will give a standing O for Fujita and wish Browns good luck. not sure how browns' fans travel, anybody know anyone going to the game?
who dat
-
you've been wrong every step of the way so far.....why should you stop now i suppose
lets look at it this way
Saints offense averages more points than you guys have scored in any game all season long aside from that lucky win against the bengals
there is no chance that the browns win this game
So? What about that bet I proposed child that if the Browns win your fiance provide....what was the term used: Suckitude?
What? You don't want to get personal? Sorry, you don't get to set the rules.
So? What about that bet I proposed child that if the Browns win your fiance provide....what was the term used: Suckitude?
What? You don't want to get personal? Sorry, you don't get to set the rules
.shit if the browns win i'll personally drop her off and make sure she dresses up nice and purty for you
but if the saints win......you can make a trip down to canton and powder my manhood. i'll try not to make it smell too vinegary for you
-
So? What about that bet I proposed child that if the Browns win your fiance provide....what was the term used: Suckitude?
What? You don't want to get personal? Sorry, you don't get to set the rules
.shit if the browns win i'll personally drop her off and make sure she dresses up nice and purty for you
but if the saints win......you can make a trip down to canton and powder my manhood. i'll try not to make it smell too vinegary for you
and powder my manhood. i'll try not to make it smell too vinegary for you
now that's funny!! LMAO
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login