Skip to content

WHO DAT

The Browns Board
332 30 14.5k
  • This is why your credibility is in shatters. First, the Browns may have never played a season that has been under 14 games in length. Can you at least get a simple factual matter correct?

    As for demanding: those teams played those 14 games with only a 33-35 man roster. They had to play both defense and offense. Starting players had to play special teams. Even a great OT like Lou Groza had to double up and be the team's kicker. They did not have the nutrition, training methods, hydration methods etc. that the professionals had today. Many of them had to get offseason jobs.

    And let's not forget a lot of those guys were ex war vets, as I mentioned before. Furthermore, tell me how many of todays players could line up and play both sides of the ball. They wouldn't do it! I've got nothing but mad respect for the pioneers of the game.

  • This is why your credibility is in shatters. First, the Browns may have never played a season that has been under 14 games in length. Can you at least get a simple factual matter correct?

    As for demanding: those teams played those 14 games with only a 33-35 man roster. They had to play both defense and offense. Starting players had to play special teams. Even a great OT like Lou Groza had to double up and be the team's kicker. They did not have the nutrition, training methods, hydration methods etc. that the professionals had today. Many of them had to get offseason jobs.

    And let's not forget a lot of those guys were ex war vets, as I mentioned before. Furthermore, tell me how many of todays players could line up and play both sides of the ball. They wouldn't do it! I've got nothing but mad respect for the pioneers of the game.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    This is why your credibility is in shatters. First, the Browns may have never played a season that has been under 14 games in length. Can you at least get a simple factual matter correct?

    As for demanding: those teams played those 14 games with only a 33-35 man roster. They had to play both defense and offense. Starting players had to play special teams. Even a great OT like Lou Groza had to double up and be the team's kicker. They did not have the nutrition, training methods, hydration methods etc. that the professionals had today. Many of them had to get offseason jobs.

    And let's not forget a lot of those guys were ex war vets, as I mentioned before. Furthermore, tell me how many of todays players could line up and play both sides of the ball. They wouldn't do it! I've got nothing but mad respect for the pioneers of the game.

    Those players of that era LAUGH OUT LOUD at the pampered treatment today's athlete gets. To them, playing football was like 6 months of boot camp. They would liken it now to 6 months at Club Med.

  • Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

  • Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    @strato said:

    Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    WHO CARES???

  • Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    @strato said:

    Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

  • @strato said:

    Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    WHO CARES???

    @miktoxic said:

    WHO CARES???

    well yall are trying to be all accurate and shit...your going down ..cant wait to come back and rag your sorry azzes...lol

  • Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    @strato said:

    Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    No, we didn't doubt that he has been a Saints fan for awhile. Like I said, I take him at his word that he likes the team because of their uniforms.

    New-Orleans-Pic-2.jpg

  • @strato said:

    Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

    well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

  • @strato said:

    Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

    No, we didn't doubt that he has been a Saints fan for awhile. Like I said, I take him at his word that he likes the team because of their uniforms.

    New-Orleans-Pic-2.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    No, we didn't doubt that he has been a Saints fan for awhile. Like I said, I take him at his word that he likes the team because of their uniforms.

    New-Orleans-Pic-2.jpg

    THAT'S NOT CANTONLEGEND THAT'S STRATO!

  • @miktoxic said:

    WHO CARES???

    well yall are trying to be all accurate and shit...your going down ..cant wait to come back and rag your sorry azzes...lol

    @strato said:

    well yall are trying to be all accurate and shit...your going down ..cant wait to come back and rag your sorry azzes...lol

    Reeeeeeeellllaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... that's it... take a deep breath, count with me to 10....1...2...3.... keep going. You're doing great. All better now?

    Just remember, any given Sunday. The game has not been played yet.

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

    well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

    @strato said:

    well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

    First off that doesn't happen. In that instance, you can't like both. Come on Strato, tell me you haven't met a native to Louisiana or the Gulf region who wasn't a Saints fan, and you weren't like WTF?

  • Here's our boy....is it GomerLegend or his pal? Anyway, for Mardi Gras, unlike the rest of us who would yell to girls "show us your tits", they yell out "show us your cock". See what they get:

    108554741_24303ccb36.jpg

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

    well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

    @strato said:

    well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

    we want him to root for the saints! problem is he roots for the browns too! you didn't know that?

    @cantonlegend said:

    and id love it if the browns went to a super bowl.......im still a browns fan. i know you guys dont understand the idea of liking more than 1 team. but having a favorite team and still being a fan of another team is, believe it or not, OK.

    pleez pleez pleez strato tell him to come to his wits and stay a saints fan. that way you two can leave us alone and go skip off hand in hand into fantasyland.

  • Hey guys....there are some Saints fans we like alot:

    105993709_d1ba169135_m.jpg

  • Here's our boy....is it GomerLegend or his pal? Anyway, for Mardi Gras, unlike the rest of us who would yell to girls "show us your tits", they yell out "show us your cock". See what they get:

    108554741_24303ccb36.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    Here's our boy....is it GomerLegend or his pal? Anyway, for Mardi Gras, unlike the rest of us who would yell to girls "show us your tits", they yell out "show us your cock". See what they get:

    108554741_24303ccb36.jpg

    Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

  • Saints fans we might as well look ahead to next week...when we play a real team the Steelers..like this board the browns are losers....lol....

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here's our boy....is it GomerLegend or his pal? Anyway, for Mardi Gras, unlike the rest of us who would yell to girls "show us your tits", they yell out "show us your cock". See what they get:

    108554741_24303ccb36.jpg

    Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

    @strato said:

    Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

    Actually I take this post as you making a pass at me. Sorry dude, I'm a married man, and I like women. Perhaps you can go down the road here to Canton for your action.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here's our boy....is it GomerLegend or his pal? Anyway, for Mardi Gras, unlike the rest of us who would yell to girls "show us your tits", they yell out "show us your cock". See what they get:

    108554741_24303ccb36.jpg

    Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

    @strato said:

    Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

    Hey boy, you got a pretty little mouth there son. 😒

  • Saints fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in the nfl... even more so than stooler fans. And I'm completely serious when I say this...

  • Saints fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in the nfl... even more so than stooler fans. And I'm completely serious when I say this...

    @585dawg said:

    Saints fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in the nfl... even more so than stooler fans. And I'm completely serious when I say this...

    We have a Nation..its called the WHO DAT NATION...im sure you saw at the Superbowl...lol..owned again...any more Posy want to take a crack at it?