WHO DAT
-
dude. nobody likes the south. that's why we kicked your ass those many years ago. keep on singin the blues, killing dogs and listening to krunk. besides YALL have the biggest bugs in the nation. WHO DAT? DAT AIN'T NOBODY JIM BOB, IT'S A FLYING ROACH THAT LANDED IN YOUR BEER.
Funny ..how come your all wanting to move south...oh i know ..because the food is better the beer taste better and the women are 10 time prettier..ive been to that shithole state of yours...Midwest...lol...what a joke...more racist there than ive ever seen..do us all down here a favor stay up in the snow where we cant see ya..
Funny ..how come your all wanting to move south.
You really have no clue do you: its the high cost of heating fuel.
..oh i know ..because the food is better
First off, how do we know you even live in the south? For all we know you live in South Euclid.
If in fact you do live in New Orleans I will admit, you do have good food there.
the beer taste better
I doubt that. You get the same beer there we get here. What beer do you have that you can ONLY get there that is so awful good?
and the women are 10 time prettier
No, I've seen the women there. The ones that aren't scarred and scabbed crack whores are either prim and priss homely bitches or leather faced from being out in the sun too much.
.ive been to that shithole state of yours...Midwest...lol...what a joke...more racist there than ive ever seen
How would you know? Do you have cause to have been put down....here....because of your race?
..do us all down here a favor stay up in the snow where we cant see ya..
If we did that then the town of New Orleans would become a ghost town. It is only tourism that is causing it to get slightly back on its feet. Maybe you better check with your chamber of commerce. I will say this though: I would rather spend a winter up here than a summer down there. New Orleans was rated one of the most miserable weather towns in America because of its awful, muggy, humid weather. Sure the shoulder season from around Mardi Gras to spring break is nice, but otherwise it is intolerable living conditions.
-
Yea, he is all that and a bag of chips:

Your welcome.
Look im famous..but i really am...if yall only knew...lol
-
I googled "images of Strato" and this is what I got:

LOL..its for a Stratocaster...oh wait someone who lives where the R&R hall fame should know that...oh and that Hall should be in Memphis by the way....it would get twice the bizness
LOL..its for a Stratocaster...oh wait someone who lives where the R&R hall fame should know that...oh and that Hall should be in Memphis by the way....it would get twice the bizness
Yes, I knew it was for Stratocaster.
As for the Memphis thing, your knowledge of history about Rock n' Roll is about as weak as GooberLegend's is on football.
Little quiz for you trolls:
1. Why IS the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio and not elsewhere?
2. Why IS the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and not elsewhere?
-
Yet they have a much bigger following than your fanbase! I'm sure you've picked up a few front runners along the way, and that is to be expected considering they just won the Super Bowl. But, I can tell you that the Browns have way more history, heritage, and fans the the New Orleans Freakin' Saints!!! So relevant or not, Browns fans still stay strong and support their team.
anybody that doesnt have any sort of ties to ohio is not a browns fan.....and even being in ohio ive met a lot more steelers fans than browns fans
steeler nation, who dat nation, browns ?
yea lots of bandwagon and front runners jumped on the saints last year.......but never once have i heard of anybody jumping on the browns bandwagon....they dont even have one
anybody that doesnt have any sort of ties to ohio is not a browns fan.....and even being in ohio ive met a lot more steelers fans than browns fans
steeler nation, who dat nation, browns ?
yea lots of bandwagon and front runners jumped on the saints last year.......but never once have i heard of anybody jumping on the browns bandwagon....they dont even have one
-
-
Yep, go ahead and look forward to another loss. (Oops did I just stick up for the Steelers?)
Hey atleast both of us have won the Superbowl...lol
-
Do you really think that Sean Payton and the team are taking this attitude?
Tell you what though....I am sure that after the game this Sunday Stan would be more than happy to entertain a few threads on here of you boys getting it on with the Steelr faithful.
You might as well all come here as there are more Steeler fans on this board than anywhere else.
And if you can guess this question right, you will get a cookie: Whose side do you think the Browns fans here will be on?
one thing i know about true browns fans is that they would rather see their team lose than the steelers win
i would never agree with a falcons fan on anything even if they were 100% right
any browns fans siding with a steelers fan are not real browns fans
one thing i know about true browns fans is that they would rather see their team lose than the steelers win
i would never agree with a falcons fan on anything even if they were 100% right
any browns fans siding with a steelers fan are not real browns fans
At least you have this much sense child. Here's your cookies. Don't share it with Gayo..errr...I mean Strato.:

-
Yes, I found that for you. Thought you might like it.
Hey Gipper i admit i like it...thanks and peace...now lay off Canton...lets just be fun about this ..no more hateful stuff...thanks for the new avatar
-
LOL..its for a Stratocaster...oh wait someone who lives where the R&R hall fame should know that...oh and that Hall should be in Memphis by the way....it would get twice the bizness
Yes, I knew it was for Stratocaster.
As for the Memphis thing, your knowledge of history about Rock n' Roll is about as weak as GooberLegend's is on football.
Little quiz for you trolls:
1. Why IS the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio and not elsewhere?
2. Why IS the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and not elsewhere?
Yes, I knew it was for Stratocaster.
As for the Memphis thing, your knowledge of history about Rock n' Roll is about as weak as GooberLegend's is on football.
Little quiz for you trolls:
1. Why IS the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio and not elsewhere?
2. Why IS the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and not elsewhere?
1 Alan F.
2..It started there...next
-
Yes, I found that for you. Thought you might like it.
Hey Gipper i admit i like it...thanks and peace...now lay off Canton...lets just be fun about this ..no more hateful stuff...thanks for the new avatar
-
Yes, I knew it was for Stratocaster.
As for the Memphis thing, your knowledge of history about Rock n' Roll is about as weak as GooberLegend's is on football.
Little quiz for you trolls:
1. Why IS the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio and not elsewhere?
2. Why IS the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton and not elsewhere?
1 Alan F.
2..It started there...next
-
There is more to it than that. And I am assuming since you know who "Alan F." is that you know the rest of the story?
strato is a pretty well known musician from that area
-
There is more to it than that. And I am assuming since you know who "Alan F." is that you know the rest of the story?
Got to go ..if you want to talk music ..i will check back later
peace
-
There is more to it than that. And I am assuming since you know who "Alan F." is that you know the rest of the story?
strato is a pretty well known musician from that area
strato is a pretty well known musician from that area
By "that area" do you mean New Orleans?
OK that is another thing besides good food they have in New Orleans, good music.
To me, Jazz....a product founded in New Orleans, and Rock n' Roll...a product founded in Cleveland may very well be the quintessential American Art forms.
-
strato is a pretty well known musician from that area
By "that area" do you mean New Orleans?
OK that is another thing besides good food they have in New Orleans, good music.
To me, Jazz....a product founded in New Orleans, and Rock n' Roll...a product founded in Cleveland may very well be the quintessential American Art forms.
By "that area" do you mean New Orleans?
OK that is another thing besides good food they have in New Orleans, good music.
To me, Jazz....a product founded in New Orleans, and Rock n' Roll...a product founded in Cleveland may very well be the quintessential American Art forms.
man gipper you're my hero but...jazz wasnt founded in New Orleans...im a music major and that made me shutter a little
-
I never got into Jazz.
-
A little something for you:
I have not mastered the art of putting videos on here. I keep having to do links. Can someone tell me how you do it?
-
if you like the music and a look (although ficticious but based on fact) at NO, LA right after katrina.....you have to check out the HBO series TREME' . same guy did THE WIRE. awesome.
-
A little something for you:
I have not mastered the art of putting videos on here. I keep having to do links. Can someone tell me how you do it?
A little something for you:
I have not mastered the art of putting videos on here. I keep having to do links. Can someone tell me how you do it?
you guys thought the thread was ruined before
posting jazz all over is really going to ruin it
-
By "that area" do you mean New Orleans?
OK that is another thing besides good food they have in New Orleans, good music.
To me, Jazz....a product founded in New Orleans, and Rock n' Roll...a product founded in Cleveland may very well be the quintessential American Art forms.
man gipper you're my hero but...jazz wasnt founded in New Orleans...im a music major and that made me shutter a little
man gipper you're my hero but...jazz wasnt founded in New Orleans...im a music major and that made me shutter a little
Well, like Rock n' Roll I suspect Jazz was developed as a result of a long evolutionary process.
The term Rock n' Roll was created in Cleveland by Alan Freed and the first "Rock n' Roll" concert was held here, and the popularity of the music genre caught on greatly here, but certainly those musical forms that amalgamated to become Rock n' Roll like Blues/Jazz/Country didn't just crop up here out of the ether.
And I suspect that Jazz was the same way...but from my knowledge New Orleans was at the root and the heart of the jazz
genre when it appeared.
But, if I am wrong please elucidate. I am just going by general impressions, not specific knowledge.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login