Skip to content

WHO DAT

The Browns Board
332 30 14.5k
  • @miktoxic said:

    dude. nobody likes the south. that's why we kicked your ass those many years ago. keep on singin the blues, killing dogs and listening to krunk. besides YALL have the biggest bugs in the nation. WHO DAT? DAT AIN'T NOBODY JIM BOB, IT'S A FLYING ROACH THAT LANDED IN YOUR BEER.

    Hey miktoxic, all valid points, but as a DJ I have to say I do like the krunk style hip hop that became popular a few years back. Good club shit!

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Hey miktoxic, all valid points, but as a DJ I have to say I do like the krunk style hip hop that became popular a few years back. Good club shit!

    and i agree with you. until you go to a different place in this world outside of your box.......you'll never know what's out there. hence..thank god for the military and putting people and their ways and feelings amongst others that you've never seen or heard before......it's a wake up call. can i get a witness???

    liljonj.jpg

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    Hey miktoxic, all valid points, but as a DJ I have to say I do like the krunk style hip hop that became popular a few years back. Good club shit!

    and i agree with you. until you go to a different place in this world outside of your box.......you'll never know what's out there. hence..thank god for the military and putting people and their ways and feelings amongst others that you've never seen or heard before......it's a wake up call. can i get a witness???

    liljonj.jpg

    @miktoxic said:

    and i agree with you. until you go to a different place in this world outside of your box.......you'll never know what's out there. hence..thank god for the military and putting people and their ways and feelings amongst others that you've never seen or heard before......it's a wake up call. can i get a witness???

    liljonj.jpg

    I feel ya bro! I am a very open minded individual. I respect others and their beliefs as well as their culture. I treat others how I want to be treated. There is an old saying: "you attract more bees with honey, than vinegar." That is what I try to live by. However; I expect it in return, and if you come here and start disrespecting where I live, you are in essence not only disrespecting me, but my friends and family as well. As I previously stated, it's like when you bitch about you're wife to someone... that's OK, but someone else better not talk shit about her, or it's on!

    It's good to see that this thread is finally starting to become civil again.

  • @miktoxic said:

    and i agree with you. until you go to a different place in this world outside of your box.......you'll never know what's out there. hence..thank god for the military and putting people and their ways and feelings amongst others that you've never seen or heard before......it's a wake up call. can i get a witness???

    liljonj.jpg

    I feel ya bro! I am a very open minded individual. I respect others and their beliefs as well as their culture. I treat others how I want to be treated. There is an old saying: "you attract more bees with honey, than vinegar." That is what I try to live by. However; I expect it in return, and if you come here and start disrespecting where I live, you are in essence not only disrespecting me, but my friends and family as well. As I previously stated, it's like when you bitch about you're wife to someone... that's OK, but someone else better not talk shit about her, or it's on!

    It's good to see that this thread is finally starting to become civil again.

    @djdawg2010 said:

    I feel ya bro! I am a very open minded individual. I respect others and their beliefs as well as their culture. I treat others how I want to be treated. There is an old saying: "you attract more bees with honey, than vinegar." That is what I try to live by. However; I expect it in return, and if you come here and start disrespecting where I live, you are in essence not only disrespecting me, but my friends and family as well. As I previously stated, it's like when you bitch about you're wife to someone... that's OK, but someone else better not talk shit about her, or it's on!

    It's good to see that this thread is finally starting to become civil again.

    get you all the way. i love the browns. that's me. i left ohio in 80 when my dad told me to get the F out. since then i've been around the world and ended up here. love my hometown and state and can't wait to get back there and take a nice relaxed breath. but till then how about a YEAH!!

    liljonx.jpg

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    I feel ya bro! I am a very open minded individual. I respect others and their beliefs as well as their culture. I treat others how I want to be treated. There is an old saying: "you attract more bees with honey, than vinegar." That is what I try to live by. However; I expect it in return, and if you come here and start disrespecting where I live, you are in essence not only disrespecting me, but my friends and family as well. As I previously stated, it's like when you bitch about you're wife to someone... that's OK, but someone else better not talk shit about her, or it's on!

    It's good to see that this thread is finally starting to become civil again.

    get you all the way. i love the browns. that's me. i left ohio in 80 when my dad told me to get the F out. since then i've been around the world and ended up here. love my hometown and state and can't wait to get back there and take a nice relaxed breath. but till then how about a YEAH!!

    liljonx.jpg

    @miktoxic said:

    get you all the way. i love the browns. that's me. i left ohio in 80 when my dad told me to get the F out. since then i've been around the world and ended up here. love my hometown and state and can't wait to get back there and take a nice relaxed breath. but till then how about a YEAH!!

    liljonx.jpg

    WWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Whats up Brownies.....yall ready for some football....the dome will be rockin!

  • i believe there was a bet with canton and gipper....lets revisit that

  • Whats up Brownies.....yall ready for some football....the dome will be rockin!

    @strato said:

    Whats up Brownies.....yall ready for some football....the dome will be rockin!

    What's up?

    3 INTs, a couple sacks and a 20 - 3 lead at halftime.

    That's what's up.

  • Whats up Brownies.....yall ready for some football....the dome will be rockin!

    @strato said:

    Whats up Brownies.....yall ready for some football....the dome will be rockin!

    Not anymore.

  • i believe there was a bet with canton and gipper....lets revisit that

    @dawgeatsteel said:

    i believe there was a bet with canton and gipper....lets revisit that

    20-3 at halftime not looking good for you canton....

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Refresh everyones memory I forget what it was?

    canton said he pretty up his girl and drive her down to gippers house so she can blow him

  • not lookin good so far

  • not lookin good so far

    @cantonlegend said:

    not lookin good so far

    hide yo wife the gip is coming

  • Who dat Who dat Who dat team that gonna beat dem saints

    The browns.

  • Here we go brownies Here we go!!

  • What a perfectly coached game. Defense and special teams rocked.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Refresh everyones memory I forget what it was?

    canton said he pretty up his girl and drive her down to gippers house so she can blow him

    @dawgeatsteel said:

    canton said he pretty up his girl and drive her down to gippers house so she can blow him

    his "girl"...

    careful what you wish for!

    j/k Canton, enjoy life and football I suspect the Saints will still roll into the playoffs.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Refresh everyones memory I forget what it was?

    canton said he pretty up his girl and drive her down to gippers house so she can blow him

    @dawgeatsteel said:

    canton said he pretty up his girl and drive her down to gippers house so she can blow him

    Yes, it was to be his fiance that to be beholden to perform that obligation.

    But, being a gentleman, I release her from such requirement.

    However, I reserve to right to some time in the future holding CantonLegend to some more palatable obligation.

    Another however is that I will release him outright from any obligation IF his Saints lay a defeat at the hands of the Steelers.

    Fair deal?