If the Playoffs started today Week 7
-
Under the current NFL standings going into week 7, if the playoffs started today the following teams would be in:
AFC
Division winners: Jets #1 seed. Steelers, Texans, Chiefs
Wild cards: Patriots, Ravens
NFC
Division winners: Giants #1 seed. Bears, Falcons, Cardinals
Wild cards: Saints, Eagles
-
Can you say a New York-New York Super Bowl? It is not beyond the realm of possibility.
-
Can you say a New York-New York Super Bowl? It is not beyond the realm of possibility.
Can you say a New York-New York Super Bowl? It is not beyond the realm of possibility.
I don't really care much for either NY team, but it would be cool to see.
-
Zombo said:
I just threw up in my mouth.I think we are going to see a Browns-Falcons rematch.
Zombo
Or go back to the 50s for a Browns/Lions match or Browns/Rams.
-
Zombo said:
I just threw up in my mouth.I think we are going to see a Browns-Falcons rematch.
Zombo
Correction- Arizona vs Browns
This week's AZ/Sea matchup is HUGE

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login