Help, decision time!
-
Alright guys, I was basically offered a job at iHop and it would be my first job, going from 9am to 2pm on saturday and Sunday, the problem had already been stated.
I need some help making this choice, I love watching this team but you know were already 1-5, so what are your thoughts?
no disrespect but what are you 15? gotta take the job. hopefully they'll have a little tv or at least a radio in the kitchen area to hear the game. besides how can you pass up the:
Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity
* Two eggs, two bacon strips, two pork sausage links and two buttermilk pancakes crowned with cool strawberry topping, warm blueberry or cinnamon apple compote and whipped topping.no disrespect but what are you 15? gotta take the job. hopefully they'll have a little tv or at least a radio in the kitchen area to hear the game. besides how can you pass up the:
Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity
* Two eggs, two bacon strips, two pork sausage links and two buttermilk pancakes crowned with cool strawberry topping, warm blueberry or cinnamon apple compote and whipped topping.Hey now when I was 15 I worked at Wendy's and I told them no Sundays for a reason. I will never have a job where I work Sundays. Ever.
-
Alright guys, I was basically offered a job at iHop and it would be my first job, going from 9am to 2pm on saturday and Sunday, the problem had already been stated.
I need some help making this choice, I love watching this team but you know were already 1-5, so what are your thoughts?
Alright guys, I was basically offered a job at iHop and it would be my first job, going from 9am to 2pm on saturday and Sunday, the problem had already been stated.
I need some help making this choice, I love watching this team but you know were already 1-5, so what are your thoughts?
When I was a Police Officer I worked the 6a - 2p shift on Sun. still made the local Browns bar in time for the begining of the 3rd quarter......take the job

-
Alright guys, I was basically offered a job at iHop and it would be my first job, going from 9am to 2pm on saturday and Sunday, the problem had already been stated.
I need some help making this choice, I love watching this team but you know were already 1-5, so what are your thoughts?
Alright guys, I was basically offered a job at iHop and it would be my first job, going from 9am to 2pm on saturday and Sunday, the problem had already been stated.
I need some help making this choice, I love watching this team but you know were already 1-5, so what are your thoughts?
Tell them you can work the full shift on Saturday, but for religous reasons you can only work till noon on Sunday.
-
No i'm 16, i would but ahhh. Hardest decision in a while, and i can't get the games on the radio as i live in Florida.
-
take the Job you won't miss much this season.Next year maybe senority will get you off work on Sundays and maybe we'll be better then
-
Dvr the game if you can. Or if you have a phone with data package, you can go on espn.com and check the scores. Also if you wait tables at ihop on Sundays you will make a killing.. Good luck man.
-
As a mom I've got to vote for the mature decision. If you get off at two you can catch the last half of every game. The DVR and game highlights can overcome the rest. The work experience is well worth the little sacrifice of the first half of the Browns games.
-
You never turn down work. You can either get work experience, which will help you the rest of your life, or you can watch the browns which will make you mad/depressed/maybe happy from week to week.
It's an easy choice... take the job.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login