Skip to content

Fantasy Question

The Browns Board
5 4 804
  • Should I drop Kevin Walter (Hou) for Mike Williams (Sea)?

    Walter seems to be the only decent WR left uninjured, but the last few games have been miserable. He had a huge game 2, but last game ended in nothing.

    Mike Williams has steadily been increasing his points, and at every occasion has scored more points than the NFL prediction (though low in the early games).

    Walter is in bye for this weekend. Williams already had his bye week, and predicted to put up 14+ points on Sunday.

    Thoughts?

  • Should I drop Kevin Walter (Hou) for Mike Williams (Sea)?

    Walter seems to be the only decent WR left uninjured, but the last few games have been miserable. He had a huge game 2, but last game ended in nothing.

    Mike Williams has steadily been increasing his points, and at every occasion has scored more points than the NFL prediction (though low in the early games).

    Walter is in bye for this weekend. Williams already had his bye week, and predicted to put up 14+ points on Sunday.

    Thoughts?

    @orangebrown10 said:

    Should I drop Kevin Walter (Hou) for Mike Williams (Sea)?

    Walter seems to be the only decent WR left uninjured, but the last few games have been miserable. He had a huge game 2, but last game ended in nothing.

    Mike Williams has steadily been increasing his points, and at every occasion has scored more points than the NFL prediction (though low in the early games).

    Walter is in bye for this weekend. Williams already had his bye week, and predicted to put up 14+ points on Sunday.

    Thoughts?

    I just dropped Kevin Walter. He is getting less production now that the other Texans receivers are back.

  • kevin walter is always going to be a hit or miss guy who gets a touchdown thrown his way. Unless it's the only other option though, I wouldn't pick up Mike Williams either. Deion Branch might be someone to look into if someone didn't pick him up. buster davis is actually a good sleeper play IMO this week too because EVERYONE in the SD receiving is banged up (gates, nenee, floyd) so buster this week is probably going to be a de-facto number 1 with patrick crayton too. That's only a short term fix though but the way rivers is throwing the rock around the opportunity is high.

  • kevin walter is always going to be a hit or miss guy who gets a touchdown thrown his way. Unless it's the only other option though, I wouldn't pick up Mike Williams either. Deion Branch might be someone to look into if someone didn't pick him up. buster davis is actually a good sleeper play IMO this week too because EVERYONE in the SD receiving is banged up (gates, nenee, floyd) so buster this week is probably going to be a de-facto number 1 with patrick crayton too. That's only a short term fix though but the way rivers is throwing the rock around the opportunity is high.

    @jrb12711 said:

    buster davis is actually a good sleeper play IMO this week too because EVERYONE in the SD receiving is banged up (gates, nenee, floyd) so buster this week is probably going to be a de-facto number 1 with patrick crayton too. That's only a short term fix though but the way rivers is throwing the rock around the opportunity is high.

    Thanks for the suggestions. I have both of them available. Davis looks to score more than Crayton (via NFL predict), but Davis didn't practice Thursday and is listed as "probable". I think I'm going to wait until Sat afternoon to make a decision on it.

  • Unfortunately for fantasy Walter is the best blocking wr in the league. Which is why I wanted the browns to sign him. Just not that many fantasy points.