Skip to content

Lockout Question?

The Browns Board
3 3 468
  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was wondering if there was a lock out next year and the draft did not happen, and we have lets say the number 5 pick. Do we keep that position until the next draft or is there some other way about it? Also, if an underclassman declares and there is a lockout does he get to go back to the college he came from? Go Browns!

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I can't answer your question other than to say don't worry about it.

    The draft is before season ticket money is due....and the owners aren't going to pull the lockout card before season ticket holders have to pay for their tickets.

  • 5 585Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm pretty sure that the draft would go on as planned.. and then if the entire season is a wash, the same draft order is kept for the following year from the previous year.. so if you drafted 5 before lockout, you would then again be drafting 5 after the lockout