Browns Trick Plays
-
I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.
get to it

-
When you lack the talent to do it exactly the way you want, ya have to be creative and find ways to win with what ya got...
Hats off to the browns coaching staff and the players well done! We should have been doing this all along until the coach gets the pieces he needs to do it his way...
Rather we had won or lost, the whole organization left it all on the field today at every level!
Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!
-
GREAT COACHING TODAY by Mangini and his crew. He totally out-coached last years "Coach of the Year". Damn good job.
-
GREAT COACHING TODAY by Mangini and his crew. He totally out-coached last years "Coach of the Year". Damn good job.
GREAT COACHING TODAY by Mangini and his crew. He totally out-coached last years "Coach of the Year". Damn good job.
It was a combination of coaching and execution that made everything work. That was purely fun.
-
This team has been playing well for the last several weeks.
This is a good reward for the players and coaches...they deserve it.
-
Salutations to the last three posts................WOW...........great game, great play, great trickery, and great game management................
-
Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets
-
Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets
Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets
Were going to win every game from here on out.
-
Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets
Were going to win every game from here on out.
Were going to win every game from here on out.
Most of us hope you are right except for the Yinzers
-
I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.
get to it

I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.
get to it

I made one for ya
-
Is anyone else as impressed as I am over that throw by Cribbs on the throwback punt return? That had to go what? 30 yards?
-
Aww man you forgot the pass from Hillis to McCoy.
-
Huge game two weeks from now against the Pats. That will be a big test, but I think if our D plays well we can win the game. Our secondary needs to step up more though.
-
I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.
get to it

I made one for ya
I made one for ya
What's the name of the song?
-
Trick plays work sometimes and sometimes they don't. the bigger effect they have is force defenses into staying home and or specialties and force them to play a little slower watching out for trick plays..We know Mangini teams coming out of the break typically play very well..the Browns throughly outplayed and out coached the The Saints..not even close.
-
Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets
Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets
I think with this past win, a week off to rest and clear the minds, winning both of those home games is more than possible.
Looking past that we have Jacksonville and Carolina...we can win those games.
I don't want to get too far ahead here, but we can win those games as well.
What this team needed was a spark. I would say defeating NO is a pretty nice spark.
Take the week to tweek the O a bit and who knows what can happen.
For now, just rest up...even the coaches need a few days of relaxation, then get back later this week and start planning the Pats.
Go Browns
-
Anyone seen a video of the deep ball to Cribbs that drew the DPI?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
