Skip to content

Browns Trick Plays

The Browns Board
24 20 3.0k
  • Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets

    @dawgtracker said:

    Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets

    Were going to win every game from here on out.

  • @dawgtracker said:

    Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets

    Were going to win every game from here on out.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Were going to win every game from here on out.

    Most of us hope you are right except for the Yinzers

  • NEWSFLASH: The Browns' charter was delayed on the runway due to the excessive weight of the STONES on the coaching staff. Mangini, Ryan, Seeley, Daboll all had to pay for excess carryon weight

  • I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.

    get to it 😛

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.

    get to it 😛

    I made one for ya

  • Is anyone else as impressed as I am over that throw by Cribbs on the throwback punt return? That had to go what? 30 yards?

  • Is anyone else as impressed as I am over that throw by Cribbs on the throwback punt return? That had to go what? 30 yards?

    @earl34 said:

    Is anyone else as impressed as I am over that throw by Cribbs on the throwback punt return? That had to go what? 30 yards?

    I was thinking the same thing. Didn't even look like he checked to see where Wright even was, just took 10 steps, jumped and threw.

  • Aww man you forgot the pass from Hillis to McCoy.

  • Huge game two weeks from now against the Pats. That will be a big test, but I think if our D plays well we can win the game. Our secondary needs to step up more though.

  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.

    get to it 😛

    I made one for ya

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I made one for ya

    What's the name of the song?

  • Found another one for you- enjoy. 🙂

  • Trick plays work sometimes and sometimes they don't. the bigger effect they have is force defenses into staying home and or specialties and force them to play a little slower watching out for trick plays..We know Mangini teams coming out of the break typically play very well..the Browns throughly outplayed and out coached the The Saints..not even close.

  • Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets

    @dawgtracker said:

    Many people said the browns would be 0-7 in the stretch starting with Bmore and ending with the Jets. Right now we are 2-3 in that stretch. I think we can get oen more win against the pats or the jets

    I think with this past win, a week off to rest and clear the minds, winning both of those home games is more than possible.

    Looking past that we have Jacksonville and Carolina...we can win those games.

    I don't want to get too far ahead here, but we can win those games as well.

    What this team needed was a spark. I would say defeating NO is a pretty nice spark.

    Take the week to tweek the O a bit and who knows what can happen.

    For now, just rest up...even the coaches need a few days of relaxation, then get back later this week and start planning the Pats.

    Go Browns

  • Anyone seen a video of the deep ball to Cribbs that drew the DPI?

  • We should start punting on third down, thaat would trick everyone.

  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    I want to see a video of all the trick plays the browns ran on saints.

    get to it 😛

    I made one for ya

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    I made one for ya

    Like the Blues tune to go along with it. Just a couple of observations:

    David Bowens hot dogged it both times he crossed the goal line. Did he need to do that?

    Reggie Hodges has a lot of giddyup in his getalong, doesn't he? And some moves to go with it.

    With some better downfield blocking both Wright's and Hodges returns should have been TDs, but the settle for FGs after both those plays. Had those been TDs this wipeout would have been even worse.

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    I made one for ya

    What's the name of the song?

    @goby said:

    What's the name of the song?

    "Cold wind in Cleveland" by Dead Guy Blues

  • @clevelandmilidh said:

    I made one for ya

    Like the Blues tune to go along with it. Just a couple of observations:

    David Bowens hot dogged it both times he crossed the goal line. Did he need to do that?

    Reggie Hodges has a lot of giddyup in his getalong, doesn't he? And some moves to go with it.

    With some better downfield blocking both Wright's and Hodges returns should have been TDs, but the settle for FGs after both those plays. Had those been TDs this wipeout would have been even worse.

    @the-gipper said:

    Like the Blues tune to go along with it. Just a couple of observations:

    David Bowens hot dogged it both times he crossed the goal line. Did he need to do that?

    Reggie Hodges has a lot of giddyup in his getalong, doesn't he? And some moves to go with it.

    With some better downfield blocking both Wright's and Hodges returns should have been TDs, but the settle for FGs after both those plays. Had those been TDs this wipeout would have been even worse

    .

    Thats exactly what I was thinking.. I'm glad only getting field goals off of the big special teams play did not hurt us in the end.. and honestly I don't have a problem with Bowens celebrations.. It was rather entertaining..