Skip to content

Bye Week Team Adoptions

The Browns Board
22 18 1.9k
  • I root for the Browns and the players on my fantasy teams.

  • Living about 110 miles from both Atlanta and Nashville, I can't help but keep an eye on, and root some for both the Falcons and Titans.

  • The Bengals! No, not really I don't have a second team this year

  • I root for my fantasy team players and whatever teams I decide to bet on next Sunday.

  • just want the steelers to lose

  • It's hard for me to root for anyone else but the Browns, but my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Steelers, unless it's Cincy, the Ratbirds, or Denver (then I want a scoreless tie).

    The Bye week, & Monday Night football (if the Browns are playing) have never been high on my list of favorites. Can't stand the waiting to watch thing.

  • Like always I want the Steelers to lose, and of course the Bills...hopefully they can lose every game this year haha

  • I always root for the other team playing the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals.

  • Kansas city Chiefs my 2nd team:) and no the Stealers dont have anything for them and either does the turdbirds:)

    SuperBowl

    Kansas city

    vrs

    Greenbay

  • I like watching the Bears and Packers.

    See if Jay Cutler can pull his head out of his ass.

  • Eagles are my second favorite team but they have a bye week too.

    So no idea.

  • I always root for the other team playing the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals.

    @usfbrown said:

    I always root for the other team playing the Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals.

    Ditto

  • Just looking at the schedule for next week I think I will adopt these teams:

    Houston to beat Indy....and have an earthquake like shift in the balance of power in that division.

    New Orleans to beat Pittsburgh. Not just because it is the Steelers but also to make this AFC North race tighter.

    Minnesota over New England. I actually do want to see the Grand Old Man do well in what will now almost surely be his final season. Plus I just like the Vikings over the somewhat arrogant Pats.

    Jacksonville over the Cowboys. Because it is just always good to see the Cowboys be in turmoil and lose.

  • Whoever I have a bet on...!

  • the lions and the raiders

  • The Pack.

  • The jets have become my adopted team of choice, i started off watching them for laughs at bigmouth rex and to see him get his big mouth shut up, but as i watched them i found out i actually enjoyed his teams effort and aggressiveness, these guys never lay down, and the coaches are smart..

    I will watch and root for any team playing against our division rivals and will always root for the rival with the worst record when they play each other, unless its the stoolers, then i root for whichever rival to overcome the referees...Muhahahahaha!

  • Just looking at the schedule for next week I think I will adopt these teams:

    Houston to beat Indy....and have an earthquake like shift in the balance of power in that division.

    New Orleans to beat Pittsburgh. Not just because it is the Steelers but also to make this AFC North race tighter.

    Minnesota over New England. I actually do want to see the Grand Old Man do well in what will now almost surely be his final season. Plus I just like the Vikings over the somewhat arrogant Pats.

    Jacksonville over the Cowboys. Because it is just always good to see the Cowboys be in turmoil and lose.

    @the-gipper said:

    Just looking at the schedule for next week I think I will adopt these teams:

    Jacksonville over the Cowboys. Because it is just always good to see the Cowboys be in turmoil and lose.

    I live in Texas and trust me, the Cowboys WILL be in turmoil for the rest of the year. What an ownership, coaching and player fiasco.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Just looking at the schedule for next week I think I will adopt these teams:

    Jacksonville over the Cowboys. Because it is just always good to see the Cowboys be in turmoil and lose.

    I live in Texas and trust me, the Cowboys WILL be in turmoil for the rest of the year. What an ownership, coaching and player fiasco.

    @longhorn said:

    I live in Texas and trust me, the Cowboys WILL be in turmoil for the rest of the year. What an ownership, coaching and player fiasco.

    Well, I guess we could say "How Bout Dem Cowboys"!!:

    That said, my daughter's first choice of college to attend right now is a Texas school: Trinity Univ. in San Antonio.

    Next to Rice, it is considered the #2 academic school in the state.

  • @longhorn said:

    I live in Texas and trust me, the Cowboys WILL be in turmoil for the rest of the year. What an ownership, coaching and player fiasco.

    Well, I guess we could say "How Bout Dem Cowboys"!!:

    That said, my daughter's first choice of college to attend right now is a Texas school: Trinity Univ. in San Antonio.

    Next to Rice, it is considered the #2 academic school in the state.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, I guess we could say "How Bout Dem Cowboys"!!:

    That said, my daughter's first choice of college to attend right now is a Texas school: Trinity Univ. in San Antonio.

    Next to Rice, it is considered the #2 academic school in the state.

    I lived in San Antonio for many years. It is a great city. Trinity is an excellent school, my mother-lin-law graduated from there as did several friends. It would be a great choice. She will need a pickup truck and a Spurs jersey though.