1 PATS, 1 JETS ticket available
-
I had planned on my son Chris attending these games with me but as it works out he will be unable to make it in from New Jersey, so I have a open seat if anybody is interested.
Face is $70 but I am pretty agreeable at finding a price that works for all.
I'll just bring them with me and get them to you at the tailgate.
Send me a PM if interested.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login