Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. How about them Cowboys!!

How about them Cowboys!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
61 Posts 22 Posters 4.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Biggest Disapointment in sports. Poor Jerry Jones, has one of the best teams money could buy and still is going to be picking top 5 in the draft if Romo is out 8-10 weeks. Now he can see what we have to deal with on a yearly basis. Just thought I would throw that out there. Go Browns!!

    brnfan16B 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • FearTheRoo F
      • 496 Posts
      • 14 Reputation
      F FearTheRoo wrote on last edited by FearTheRoo
      #2

      Good thing they went out and partied after they won their first game, and said they'd still make it to the super bowl. Yeah Dallas, good luck with that!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • longhorn L
        • 332 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        L longhorn wrote on last edited by
        #3

        This is exactly what you get when all the focus of the owner is on building the Palace in Dallas. Jones has had no focus on winning anything other than having the biggest stadium. His lack of focus trickles down to the coaching staff and the players. The only way Wade Phillips could be less animated during a game would be for him to be asleep (oh wait, maybe he is). This is not the first time the defense has quit this year during a game. Even Jason Witten is no longer showing up and he was one of the best the Cowboys had in prior years. Miles Austin's play has gone down since he got his big contract. They're toast for this year.

        They are just going through the motion now. Being one of the Cowboys players right now is kinda like being the last guy in a dark, dingy bar right before closing time. Do you go home alone or pick up the drunk, ugly tatooed girl with the hook-nose and oozing pimple on her chin and take her home.

        Mangini looks pretty good compared to Wade Phillips doesn't he.

        The one and only time losing is acceptable is when it involves your virginity.
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • CLEVELandMILIDH C
          • 2k Posts
          • 52 Reputation
          C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
          #4

          1st and goal at the 6 with the biggest O-line in football and you throw it 4 straight times......Hmmm

          1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • NewEraDawg NewEraDawgN
            • 645 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Good ole jerry might go off the deep end over this sad assed night in the temple .

            NewEraDawg
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
              • 2k Posts
              • 29 Reputation
              TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I hate the Cowhides so I am glad to see this.

              Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                #7

                If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

                But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

                And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                cambridgehoC L 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                  If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

                  But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

                  And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

                  cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 139 Reputation
                  cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                  If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

                  But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

                  And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

                  If you can love with frozen balls, you are the man.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                    If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

                    But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

                    And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

                    longhorn L
                    • 332 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    L longhorn wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                    If the Cowboys had won, I'd be getting me some tender lovin' right now.

                    But instead, they lost...and I have to jump naked from the end of the pier into the inlet.

                    And then, hopefully... I'll get some tender lovin' for owning up to my bet.

                    Hey, are you Wade Phillips and did you make this bet with Jerry Jones?

                    The one and only time losing is acceptable is when it involves your virginity.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Nw220 N
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 27 Reputation
                      N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      i absoutley hate the cowboys but i have to say i started Dez Byrant in my fantasy league this week and was down 12 points going into MNF and damn did he have a great game i thought he would have been a great pick for the browns and he looks like a beast, Sry Rich4eagle

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 270 Reputation
                        USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Is it wrong that I love hearing the fans leave in the third quarter? Fans of teams like Dallas think they're so freaking entitled to a good football team. It'll be great seeing all the people jump off that wagon.

                        Oh how the mighty have fallen... Now if only the Stoolers could do the same.

                        djdawg2010D 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • cambridgehoC cambridgeho

                          Biggest Disapointment in sports. Poor Jerry Jones, has one of the best teams money could buy and still is going to be picking top 5 in the draft if Romo is out 8-10 weeks. Now he can see what we have to deal with on a yearly basis. Just thought I would throw that out there. Go Browns!!

                          brnfan16 brnfan16B
                          • 171 Posts
                          • 4 Reputation
                          brnfan16B brnfan16 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @cambridgeho said:

                          Biggest Disapointment in sports. Poor Jerry Jones, has one of the best teams money could buy and still is going to be picking top 5 in the draft if Romo is out 8-10 weeks. Now he can see what we have to deal with on a yearly basis. Just thought I would throw that out there. Go Browns!!

                          I will never have any pity for JJ. When the NFL was taking a vote for Cleveland to get a new team to replace old one the f'n jerk voted against us getting a team with our colors and records in tact. He will always be on my sh** list. Rot in the cellar Jerry boy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          Quote Reply
                          • USFBrownU USFBrown

                            Is it wrong that I love hearing the fans leave in the third quarter? Fans of teams like Dallas think they're so freaking entitled to a good football team. It'll be great seeing all the people jump off that wagon.

                            Oh how the mighty have fallen... Now if only the Stoolers could do the same.

                            djdawg2010 djdawg2010D
                            • 862 Posts
                            • 24 Reputation
                            djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @usfbrown said:

                            Is it wrong that I love hearing the fans leave in the third quarter? Fans of teams like Dallas think they're so freaking entitled to a good football team. It'll be great seeing all the people jump off that wagon.

                            Oh how the mighty have fallen... Now if only the Stoolers could do the same.

                            AMEN BRUTHA!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 1k Posts
                              • 474 Reputation
                              hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              I love it, I hope they go 0'er the rest of the season.

                              Steve Young was hilarous during the post game. He wanted to rip them a new one but kept holding back. He looked like he was going to pop.

                              America's Team my ass.

                              The sad part was they still had a chance at the end of the game and everybody left.

                              (On a side note... I hope Lebron is crying like a little girl. Yankee's lose, Cowboy's lose... front running piece of crap...)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
                                • 6k Posts
                                • 221 Reputation
                                Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Gruden will be there next year. Forgot who said it here.

                                Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
                                F 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Who gives a damn about dem Cowboys! Now, the Cowgirls, I would prefer to ask about dem:

                                  cowboys-cheerleader(13).jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    mikeyP72 said:

                                    Who cares about the Cowboys?

                                    Call me a Cowboy if that is what it takes to get this lady to do this for me:

                                    Cowboys%20cheerleader%20squatting-thumb-400x600.jpg

                                    djdawg2010D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      How bout dem Cowgirls in swimsuits?

                                      3397619009a04b03c6c65110.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                        • 57k Posts
                                        • 4k Reputation
                                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        When I brought up this image the underline commented that these two Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders were bisexual, really.

                                        dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-2.jpg

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                                          mikeyP72 said:

                                          Who cares about the Cowboys?

                                          Call me a Cowboy if that is what it takes to get this lady to do this for me:

                                          Cowboys%20cheerleader%20squatting-thumb-400x600.jpg

                                          djdawg2010 djdawg2010D
                                          • 862 Posts
                                          • 24 Reputation
                                          djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @the-gipper said:

                                          Call me a Cowboy if that is what it takes to get this lady to do this for me:

                                          Cowboys%20cheerleader%20squatting-thumb-400x600.jpg

                                          Yea Haw! Giddiup!!! 😆 Damn, if I wasn't married.....

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate