What Should LeBron Do? Just Do It?
-
"Should I be what you want me to be?" is one of the questions LeBron asks in his Nike commercial.
My response is "I think you already are... I think of you are a self promoting prick that took a piss all over Northeast Ohio."
Question answered.
-
Here is the Link to the Commercial, LBJ is now just starting to mock the fans of Cleveland with lil jibes with things like these commercials, hopefully the Celtics kick the Heats butt tonight and maybe a nice little ACL injury to LBJ to start his season off with a bang ( well maybe not as bad as an ACL just a bad sprain to sit him out a good few weeks)
-
I am sitting here watching the highlights on nba.com of tonights Cav's Celtics game and in between the clips they threw in one of these commercials.. LBJ you are an asshole. Nike you suck and the last two pairs of your shoes I bought were so bad that I gave them to my brother who also gave them away lol. (that's true too) As far as I am concerned, you can both just dissapear.
-
Here is the Link to the Commercial, LBJ is now just starting to mock the fans of Cleveland with lil jibes with things like these commercials, hopefully the Celtics kick the Heats butt tonight and maybe a nice little ACL injury to LBJ to start his season off with a bang ( well maybe not as bad as an ACL just a bad sprain to sit him out a good few weeks)
Here is the Link to the Commercial, LBJ is now just starting to mock the fans of Cleveland with lil jibes with things like these commercials, hopefully the Celtics kick the Heats butt tonight and maybe a nice little ACL injury to LBJ to start his season off with a bang ( well maybe not as bad as an ACL just a bad sprain to sit him out a good few weeks)
ya LeBron how about you just go blow one. I think a little punch in the kisser would do him some justice on 12/2/10.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login