Skip to content

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year

The Browns Board
12 6 690
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Same to you Solon .......you are football wizard...........and a real contibutor to wherever you hang your hat

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Merry Christmas and happy holidays

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by Solon16
    #4

    Earl Holmes? Mike Johnson? Eddie Johnson? anyone? Those guys were good but....not studs anyone name me the last Middle LB that was a stud for the browns...I'm only 40 so maybe we have to look further.....GOD Bless us Everyone!

  • GeechG Geech wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

    Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

    -Alan

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Robert L was aggressive, but for the most part injury prone and overrated IMO. He didn't even start most of the time.

    Robert E Jackson was a real player at RG.

  • Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

    Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

    -Alan

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @geech said:

    Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

    Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

    -Alan

    Geecher, anyway you can scratch my nuts before you go back to sleep?

    Merry Christmas out there in the AZ.

  • @geech said:

    Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

    Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

    -Alan

    Geecher, anyway you can scratch my nuts before you go back to sleep?

    Merry Christmas out there in the AZ.

    GeechG Geech wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @riffer-x said:

    Geecher, anyway you can scratch my nuts before you go back to sleep?

    Merry Christmas out there in the AZ.

    No, thanks...I'll pass on that one. You're signature pics these past few weeks have scared me into thinking that you might want to do more than just scratch my nuts in return...and I 'aint into that.

    -Al

  • @riffer-x said:

    Geecher, anyway you can scratch my nuts before you go back to sleep?

    Merry Christmas out there in the AZ.

    No, thanks...I'll pass on that one. You're signature pics these past few weeks have scared me into thinking that you might want to do more than just scratch my nuts in return...and I 'aint into that.

    -Al

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @geech said:

    No, thanks...I'll pass on that one. You're signature pics these past few weeks have scared me into thinking that you might want to do more than just scratch my nuts in return...and I 'aint into that.

    -Al

    Damn Geech, you disappoint me.

    Stop acting like you don't dig some of these killer bands.

  • Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

    Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

    -Alan

    S Solon16 wrote on last edited by Solon16
    #10

    @geech said:

    Didn't a Robert L. Johnson also play in the middle in the 80s? I'm 37, and no serious stud MLBs stick out in my mind.

    Happy Holidays, Solon and everyone. I decided to stay in AZ for the holidays. I'll be off work for 12 days during company shut down week. I'm gonna sleep, sleep, and sleep. I'll wake up long enough to think of you all, scratch my nuts, and go back to sleep.

    -Alan

    You too geech....I believe you mean Robert L. Jackson..."stonewall" would have been good if he didn't blow out the knee....

    anyway sad we can't think of ANY stud MLB for the Browns...EVER! If we look at some of the 80+ teams that have gone to the superbowl....I bet we could come up with a nice list!

  • S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    and happy channukah and kwanza...good will toward man

  • busterB buster wrote on last edited by
    #12

    To all of my American Cleveland Browns friends......

    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!