Skip to content

Best Browns Halloween Costume Photos?

The Browns Board
13 8 3.1k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #1

    was wondering if you fans back in the OH throw any browns halloween bashes? if so could you post some pics of past or soon to be present party pics? thanks. (looking for some ideas for the local bar's party saturday night)

  • was wondering if you fans back in the OH throw any browns halloween bashes? if so could you post some pics of past or soon to be present party pics? thanks. (looking for some ideas for the local bar's party saturday night)

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @miktoxic said:

    was wondering if you fans back in the OH throw any browns halloween bashes? if so could you post some pics of past or soon to be present party pics? thanks. (looking for some ideas for the local bar's party saturday night)

    I have a dawgpound mask I am wearing this year...I will have pics up Sunday.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Zombo said:

    Forget about the "best" costumes ... let's see the sluttiest!

    Zombo

    nothin wrong with that!

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Haha I would agree with zombo... sluttiest and sexiest.

    I don't want to see a fat heffer in a french maid costume

  • Haha I would agree with zombo... sluttiest and sexiest.

    I don't want to see a fat heffer in a french maid costume

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @wrrebel said:

    I don't want to see a fat heffer in a french maid costume

    no wrrebel asked for browns photos not the steelers!!

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I was so damn close to getting a roflberger jersey, wearing convict pants and changing the jersey to say "rapistberger" Then my buddy was gonna be the bed intruder guy and write on his shirt "hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause big ben's rapin everbody out here" but sadly i bailed outta it.

    Also, in before a steeler troll making a comment about my post that I won't give two shit's about.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I was going to dress as a steeeler fan but thought that was too gay so I'm going as enis delmar

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by kshutchins
    #8

    Someone I know "dressed" as a small table with a lamp, a clock, and a few other miscellaneous objects on top. She was a "one night stand." 🙂 My mom (and BELIEVE me, if you met my dear, sweet, dainty, reserved, elderly mom you'd NEVER think this would come from her) always said that the best Halloween costume would be a naked man on roller skates: A pull toy.

  • Someone I know "dressed" as a small table with a lamp, a clock, and a few other miscellaneous objects on top. She was a "one night stand." 🙂 My mom (and BELIEVE me, if you met my dear, sweet, dainty, reserved, elderly mom you'd NEVER think this would come from her) always said that the best Halloween costume would be a naked man on roller skates: A pull toy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @kshutchins said:

    Someone I know "dressed" as a small table with a lamp, a clock, and a few other miscellaneous objects on top. She was a "one night stand." 🙂 My mom (and BELIEVE me, if you met my dear, sweet, dainty, reserved, elderly mom you'd NEVER think this would come from her) always said that the best Halloween costume would be a naked man on roller skates: A pull toy.

    OK Kay, we know where your mind is on Halloween!...but might not that be a better Christmas gift for you?

  • @kshutchins said:

    Someone I know "dressed" as a small table with a lamp, a clock, and a few other miscellaneous objects on top. She was a "one night stand." 🙂 My mom (and BELIEVE me, if you met my dear, sweet, dainty, reserved, elderly mom you'd NEVER think this would come from her) always said that the best Halloween costume would be a naked man on roller skates: A pull toy.

    OK Kay, we know where your mind is on Halloween!...but might not that be a better Christmas gift for you?

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by kshutchins
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    OK Kay, we know where your mind is on Halloween!...but might not that be a better Christmas gift for you?

    Shouldn't that be a gift that keeps on giving all year long? Oh ... and I believe it was Zombo's "sluttiest" comment that sent my mind reeling.

  • CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #11

    1. You wear shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, a sun visor with a folded map tucked in it, sandels with socks, a camera around your neck and sunglasses and sunscreen on your nose and go as a tourist.

    2) Old clothes with individual serving size cereal boxes with bloddy plastic knives in them and go as a cereal killer as apposed to serial killer.

    3) Kathy, I like the way your Mom thinks. If mine were still here she'd prob think the same way. Never assume that an little old lady is just thinking about knitting. 😁

    4) I wanna know what the sluttiest costume Zombo ever wore was? 😉

  • 1. You wear shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, a sun visor with a folded map tucked in it, sandels with socks, a camera around your neck and sunglasses and sunscreen on your nose and go as a tourist.

    2) Old clothes with individual serving size cereal boxes with bloddy plastic knives in them and go as a cereal killer as apposed to serial killer.

    3) Kathy, I like the way your Mom thinks. If mine were still here she'd prob think the same way. Never assume that an little old lady is just thinking about knitting. 😁

    4) I wanna know what the sluttiest costume Zombo ever wore was? 😉

    BrownB499B BrownB499 wrote on last edited by BrownB499
    #12

    @cowsrus said:

    4) I wanna know what the sluttiest costume Zombo ever wore was? 😉

    I Googled slutty Zombo... and look what came up 😆

    be careful what you ask for lol

    halloween-nursecostume.jpg

  • @cowsrus said:

    4) I wanna know what the sluttiest costume Zombo ever wore was? 😉

    I Googled slutty Zombo... and look what came up 😆

    be careful what you ask for lol

    halloween-nursecostume.jpg

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @brownb499 said:

    I Googled slutty Zombo... and look what came up 😆

    be careful what you ask for lol

    halloween-nursecostume.jpg

    Huh, that's strange, I know he's a very intelligent person but I never pictured him in the medical profession 😆 .