Who is our new head coach? I know nothing about him.
-
Didn't see the game, only the highlights. I also saw a W wich is awesome, and a big W at that. Gives us fans, the team and the city hope after... well you know. Also slaps these stupid reporters in the face. So who is this guy, where is he from and what do you think? (or is it too early for all that yet?) I am curious and excited!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login