Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Question

Question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 7 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • dorsey4starter D
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    D dorsey4starter wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Who was the white WR we had back in the early 2000s. I was talking about favorite players in madden ever and I remembered this guy. Anyone know who it was? Maybe I just traded for him, but I thought he was already a Brown.

    nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • D dorsey4starter

      Who was the white WR we had back in the early 2000s. I was talking about favorite players in madden ever and I remembered this guy. Anyone know who it was? Maybe I just traded for him, but I thought he was already a Brown.

      nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @dorsey4starter said:

      Who was the white WR we had back in the early 2000s. I was talking about favorite players in madden ever and I remembered this guy. Anyone know who it was? Maybe I just traded for him, but I thought he was already a Brown.

      You might be thinking of Darren Chiaverini who was drafted and played here 2 seasons before being ultimately released by the club...

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • dorsey4starter D
        • 2 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        D dorsey4starter wrote on last edited by
        #3

        YES. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I balled with that man.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • D dorsey4starter

          YES. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I balled with that man.

          Steeler SChick S
          • 301 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dorsey4starter said:

          I balled with that man.

          I hope you used protection.

          Regards

          ..... an'at

          .

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DTBH DTBHD
            • 657 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Chiaverrini was one of my favorite players since the return. He caught everything - a poor man's Joe Jurevicious.

            nickersN 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DTBHD DTBH

              Chiaverrini was one of my favorite players since the return. He caught everything - a poor man's Joe Jurevicious.

              nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
              • 14k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @dtbh said:

              Chiaverrini was one of my favorite players since the return. He caught everything - a poor man's Joe Jurevicious.

              I still dont for the life of me understand why he was let go....he reminded me of Brian Brennan Part deux!

              Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                • 4k Posts
                • 139 Reputation
                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                #7

                He was referred to as 'Slow White' here among our old members ... maybe that explains him being released from the roster.

                hammertimeH 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                  He was referred to as 'Slow White' here among our old members ... maybe that explains him being released from the roster.

                  hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @atenears said:

                  He was referred to as 'Slow White' here among our old members ... maybe that explains him being released from the roster.

                  your reported. racist. 😆

                  guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • d531 D
                    • 161 Posts
                    • 1 Reputation
                    D d531 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    He was traded in for " Quick Drop"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate