Saturday Night Fundraiser
-
The Browns Boards Sponsored Horse 'The Real McCoy' will run in the 5th Race coming out of gate #4.
Here's the line-up for the 5th Race:
- 1.) Apple Butter
2.) UWE'S USURPER
3.) BOUNCING BETTY
4,) THE REAL McCOY
5.) DOUBLE DOODLE DELIGHT
6.) SLOWRIDER
7.) FRITZ
8.) OLD RUSTY NAG
9.) HOOF HEARTED
10.) LITTLE "D"
... Bunch of Fillies ... we got this one!
-
Zombo said:
I see Bouncing Betty finishing on top of SlowriderZombo
Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

-
I love it .
-
Zombo said:
I see Bouncing Betty finishing on top of SlowriderZombo
Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

The package on the right here is actually pretty sweet in both the headlights and the trunk. The one on the left though is way overboard in my opinion. Maybe only someone like, maybe, Westside Steve could truly be happy with that arrangement. Or, maybe some of you could be too. You would have to let us know.
-
Zombo said:
I see Bouncing Betty finishing on top of SlowriderZombo
Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

Even before I saw the pic and reading Atens post, Bouncing Betty was my pick.
Though the term brings back some bad memories from a past era of my life, I have always like the name Betty, and if she had a little bounce...though not quite as you have depicted....all the better.

-
Is this the Bouncing Betty you had in mind?:

The package on the right here is actually pretty sweet in both the headlights and the trunk. The one on the left though is way overboard in my opinion. Maybe only someone like, maybe, Westside Steve could truly be happy with that arrangement. Or, maybe some of you could be too. You would have to let us know.
The package on the right here is actually pretty sweet in both the headlights and the trunk. The one on the left though is way overboard in my opinion. Maybe only someone like, maybe, Westside Steve could truly be happy with that arrangement. Or, maybe some of you could be too. You would have to let us know.
I have almost been thrown out of strip joints for laughing at big ass tits like that. I hate huge tits.
Bouncing betty will finish last, the real McCoy is indeed, the real McCoy.
Also, I think I'm going to guarantee a win on Sunday.
-
Tickets are still available at the door.
Directions: http://www.cuyfair.com/find_my_hotel/index3.php
-
maybe that's where Lummy ended up... getting LOST in there.
-
Packed House at the BBAT Night at the Races Fundraiser last night. Thanks to those of you who made it out. The Real McCoy was out-kicked down the stretch by Bouncing Betty ... obviously saving it all for those homo Patriots in-town today.

-
i like the name you guys settled on, "TRM". too bad he didn't take it, must be saving it for today.
so what else went down? any lucky Dawgs serve Betty a tossed salad? yikes!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login