browns vs patriots
-
It's great to see MoMass get into the game. Colt's been playing good. Hillis has been playing like Hillis. The Defense is stout!
There are the Browns i love!!!
-
-
didn't need that penalty, damnit
-
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
-
-
I was totally in for letting Colt sit on the bench and learn this year, but for what I seen in him against the squeelers, saints, and pats. I have to change and say play him rest of the year. He deserves it..
-
I am speechless (partly because I lost my voice screaming for the last 3 hours). What a team win! Didn't someone say this team didn't have a lot of talent. Take that Aints and Rots. Bring on the Jets.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login