Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Guys ... enjoy Colt.

Guys ... enjoy Colt.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
29 Posts 23 Posters 2.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Texan for the Browns T
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    T Texan for the Browns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is my first post on this board.

    I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

    He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

    We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

    Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

    E GipsG D BUNSofSTEEL08B The GipperT 5 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
      • 2k Posts
      • 29 Reputation
      TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Loving more Browns fans! Biggest fan base in the world 🙂

      Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • T Texan for the Browns

        This is my first post on this board.

        I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

        He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

        We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

        Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

        Earl34 E
        • 1k Posts
        • 11 Reputation
        E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @texan-for-the-browns said:

        This is my first post on this board.

        I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

        He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

        We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

        Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

        From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!

        Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!

        T 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • E Earl34

          @texan-for-the-browns said:

          This is my first post on this board.

          I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

          He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

          We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

          Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

          From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!

          Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!

          Texan for the Browns T
          • 3 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          T Texan for the Browns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @earl34 said:

          From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!

          Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!

          Colt was 100% my favorite college football player of all-time. My heart broke watching him get hurt vs Alabama. He deserves this success more than anyone I can think of.

          This is the most excited I've been for football all year.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • T Texan for the Browns

            @earl34 said:

            From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!

            Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!

            Colt was 100% my favorite college football player of all-time. My heart broke watching him get hurt vs Alabama. He deserves this success more than anyone I can think of.

            This is the most excited I've been for football all year.

            Earl34 E
            • 1k Posts
            • 11 Reputation
            E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @texan-for-the-browns said:

            Colt was 100% my favorite college football player of all-time. My heart broke watching him get hurt vs Alabama. He deserves this success more than anyone I can think of.

            This is the most excited I've been for football all year.

            I took my son to California to see the BCS Championship as he'd never seen the Horns before. Colt got hurt right in front of us. It was devastating. I think you'll agree that Colt the person deserves this success more than anything.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • 36Bones 36Bones3
              • 95 Posts
              • 4 Reputation
              36Bones3 36Bones wrote on last edited by 36Bones
              #6

              I watched Colt play HS football in Tuscola while I was stationed at Dyess AFB. He was a leader then, hes a leader now. IMO he's the perfect QB for us. Plenty of room in the boat for all of Texas. Welcome. 😁

              I can't stop watching the Hillis and Colt touchdown runs on NFL.com <LISTEN TO THAT CROWD>

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • T Texan for the Browns

                This is my first post on this board.

                I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

                He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

                We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

                Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

                Gips GipsG
                • 3k Posts
                • 34 Reputation
                GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @texan-for-the-browns said:

                This is my first post on this board.

                I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

                He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

                We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

                Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

                You dont have to sell colt to me brother, i already love the kid and always have since the day holmgren picked this diamond out of the rockpile!

                BTW welcome to the board and GO BROWNS! GO COLT MCCOY!

                We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • kbndawg K
                  • 402 Posts
                  • 16 Reputation
                  K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I am enjoying Colt. Thank you.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Bodogjoe BodogjoeB
                    • 133 Posts
                    • 2 Reputation
                    BodogjoeB Bodogjoe wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I have to admit, I was not that excited when we got him. I think I fell victim to all the media saying he was not built for NFL. I have never been more happy to have been dead wrong. With Holmgren at the helm, a solid foundation on O-line, RB and QB. I feel real good about the direction we are going in. I know Browns fans tend to be overly optimistic, But I do truely feel this time that we have something to be excited about.

                    K 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • BodogjoeB Bodogjoe

                      I have to admit, I was not that excited when we got him. I think I fell victim to all the media saying he was not built for NFL. I have never been more happy to have been dead wrong. With Holmgren at the helm, a solid foundation on O-line, RB and QB. I feel real good about the direction we are going in. I know Browns fans tend to be overly optimistic, But I do truely feel this time that we have something to be excited about.

                      kshutchins K
                      • 951 Posts
                      • 19 Reputation
                      K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @bodogjoe said:

                      I know Browns fans tend to be overly optimistic ...

                      I haven't found that to be the case at all. We're HOPEFUL and gluttons for punishment, but optimism has never been our thing.

                      Woof Woof, Kathy http://cognitivemanifesto.com/ http://www.skadden.com/index.cfm?contentID=49&officeID=9 Bendix ESP
                      BodogjoeB 1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      Quote Reply
                      • K kshutchins

                        @bodogjoe said:

                        I know Browns fans tend to be overly optimistic ...

                        I haven't found that to be the case at all. We're HOPEFUL and gluttons for punishment, but optimism has never been our thing.

                        Bodogjoe BodogjoeB
                        • 133 Posts
                        • 2 Reputation
                        BodogjoeB Bodogjoe wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @kshutchins said:

                        I haven't found that to be the case at all. We're HOPEFUL and gluttons for punishment, but optimism has never been our thing.

                        Yea, hopeful would be more accurate. I do think this time we have good reason for hope. Since 99 anytime Browns showed some bright spots. It was usually only in one facet in the game - which when stifled, would bring the team to a screaching halt. Where this team seems to have a solid foundation to build on - and can feel alot more comfortable focusing on picking up some recievers in the draft.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • blowe B
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 127 Reputation
                          B blowe wrote on last edited by blowe
                          #12

                          To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!

                          Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!

                          "The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things " - mike huckabee
                          T E 2 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • B blowe

                            To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!

                            Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!

                            Texan for the Browns T
                            • 3 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            T Texan for the Browns wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @blowe said:

                            To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I where my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!

                            Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!

                            I'm in Austin ... Browns fever is taking hold.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ❤
                            Quote Reply
                            • Texas Turkey T
                              • 11 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              T Texas Turkey wrote on last edited by Texas Turkey
                              #14

                              (1st Post) I'm another Colt fan from Texas (Houston) that will be pulling for the Browns.

                              Nice Win today!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 39 Reputation
                                rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Welcome to Colts Corral formerly misnamed the Dawg Pound

                                Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
                                manbearpigM 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                                  Welcome to Colts Corral formerly misnamed the Dawg Pound

                                  manbearpig manbearpigM
                                  • 454 Posts
                                  • 3 Reputation
                                  manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @rich4eagle said:

                                  Welcome to Colts Corral formerly misnamed the Dawg Pound

                                  And here's rich4winner again... Thanks for showing up buddy!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • B blowe

                                    To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!

                                    Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!

                                    Earl34 E
                                    • 1k Posts
                                    • 11 Reputation
                                    E Earl34 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @blowe said:

                                    To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!

                                    Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!

                                    Originally from Houston. Went to UT. Now live in the northeast. My wife went to college in Cleveland.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • T Texan for the Browns

                                      This is my first post on this board.

                                      I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

                                      He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

                                      We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

                                      Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

                                      dymo D
                                      • 12 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      D dymo wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @texan-for-the-browns said:

                                      This is my first post on this board.

                                      I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.

                                      He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.

                                      We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!

                                      Go Browns ... Hook 'em.

                                      Texas does love Colt. I am missing the guy. He isn't your average player. He is a good person, who is gifted and will do whats asked of him. He will never give you less then 110% and he will never whine.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Brownsfan_Althaus Brownsfan_AlthausB
                                        • 362 Posts
                                        • 7 Reputation
                                        Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I love hearing that the browns are gaining not only more fans, but respect in the NFL now. pretty cool it outside ohio too!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 20k Posts
                                          • 5k Reputation
                                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Well, I guess there's room on the Colt Love Train, we'll let you be the DawgPound South. As a lifelong Browns and Ohio State fan, I had my doubts about drafting Colt. When Holmgren called his number in April, I figured it was well worth taking a chance. Seems like The Walrus knew a thing or two about quarterbacks.

                                          I'm cautiously optimistic. The kid has the "it" factor in spades- especially after watching the dear departed Derek Anderson blow yet another game for the Cardinals.

                                          Colt doesn't get rattled, gets rid of the ball quickly, is accurate, and is overall making good decisions- though he did get away throwing the ball into coverage a few times.

                                          BTW, the argument as to who should start next week against the Jets is over, Grover. Mangini aint THAT stupid.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate