Guys ... enjoy Colt.
-
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!
Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!
-
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!
Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!
From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!
Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!
Colt was 100% my favorite college football player of all-time. My heart broke watching him get hurt vs Alabama. He deserves this success more than anyone I can think of.
This is the most excited I've been for football all year.
-
From one Texan to another....Come on in....the water's warm!
Before the season, I was very nervous about the Browns drafting my favorite college player. Now, I am excited and I feel like I am watching my own kid!
Colt was 100% my favorite college football player of all-time. My heart broke watching him get hurt vs Alabama. He deserves this success more than anyone I can think of.
This is the most excited I've been for football all year.
Colt was 100% my favorite college football player of all-time. My heart broke watching him get hurt vs Alabama. He deserves this success more than anyone I can think of.
This is the most excited I've been for football all year.
I took my son to California to see the BCS Championship as he'd never seen the Horns before. Colt got hurt right in front of us. It was devastating. I think you'll agree that Colt the person deserves this success more than anything.
-
I watched Colt play HS football in Tuscola while I was stationed at Dyess AFB. He was a leader then, hes a leader now. IMO he's the perfect QB for us. Plenty of room in the boat for all of Texas. Welcome.

I can't stop watching the Hillis and Colt touchdown runs on NFL.com <LISTEN TO THAT CROWD>
-
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
You dont have to sell colt to me brother, i already love the kid and always have since the day holmgren picked this diamond out of the rockpile!
BTW welcome to the board and GO BROWNS! GO COLT MCCOY!
-
I have to admit, I was not that excited when we got him. I think I fell victim to all the media saying he was not built for NFL. I have never been more happy to have been dead wrong. With Holmgren at the helm, a solid foundation on O-line, RB and QB. I feel real good about the direction we are going in. I know Browns fans tend to be overly optimistic, But I do truely feel this time that we have something to be excited about.
-
I have to admit, I was not that excited when we got him. I think I fell victim to all the media saying he was not built for NFL. I have never been more happy to have been dead wrong. With Holmgren at the helm, a solid foundation on O-line, RB and QB. I feel real good about the direction we are going in. I know Browns fans tend to be overly optimistic, But I do truely feel this time that we have something to be excited about.
-
I haven't found that to be the case at all. We're HOPEFUL and gluttons for punishment, but optimism has never been our thing.
Yea, hopeful would be more accurate. I do think this time we have good reason for hope. Since 99 anytime Browns showed some bright spots. It was usually only in one facet in the game - which when stifled, would bring the team to a screaching halt. Where this team seems to have a solid foundation to build on - and can feel alot more comfortable focusing on picking up some recievers in the draft.
-
To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!
Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!
-
To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!
Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!
To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I where my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!
Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!
I'm in Austin ... Browns fever is taking hold.
-
(1st Post) I'm another Colt fan from Texas (Houston) that will be pulling for the Browns.
Nice Win today!
-
Welcome to Colts Corral formerly misnamed the Dawg Pound
-
Welcome to Colts Corral formerly misnamed the Dawg Pound
Welcome to Colts Corral formerly misnamed the Dawg Pound
And here's rich4winner again... Thanks for showing up buddy!
-
To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!
Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!
To the OP/Earl.. Where are you guys in Texas? I'm in Lubbock and because of Texas Tech everyone here hates the longhorns and hates colt mccoy and hates the Browns for it! I find it rather hilarious because someone says something to me colt mcccoy related every time I wear my josh cribbs jersey out somewhere!
Won't say hook em horns (buckeyes fan) but GO BROWNS!
Originally from Houston. Went to UT. Now live in the northeast. My wife went to college in Cleveland.
-
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
Texas does love Colt. I am missing the guy. He isn't your average player. He is a good person, who is gifted and will do whats asked of him. He will never give you less then 110% and he will never whine.
-
I love hearing that the browns are gaining not only more fans, but respect in the NFL now. pretty cool it outside ohio too!!
-
Well, I guess there's room on the Colt Love Train, we'll let you be the DawgPound South. As a lifelong Browns and Ohio State fan, I had my doubts about drafting Colt. When Holmgren called his number in April, I figured it was well worth taking a chance. Seems like The Walrus knew a thing or two about quarterbacks.
I'm cautiously optimistic. The kid has the "it" factor in spades- especially after watching the dear departed Derek Anderson blow yet another game for the Cardinals.
Colt doesn't get rattled, gets rid of the ball quickly, is accurate, and is overall making good decisions- though he did get away throwing the ball into coverage a few times.
BTW, the argument as to who should start next week against the Jets is over, Grover. Mangini aint THAT stupid.
-
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
This is my first post on this board.
I want Cleveland to know that the Browns now have a HUGE pocket of followers in Texas. Please enjoy Colt. He is a xxxxing class act ... and winner, above all else.
He gives Longhorn fans a reason to love football this year. Colt will get "our" Browns to places that you never would have imagined.
We have 100+ people frothing at the mouth waiting for Cleveland vs NYJ next Sunday. We are all planning a trip to Ohio to watch the Browns in person ... probably for the Raven game. Dawg Pound !!
Go Browns ... Hook 'em.
I agree with you on Colt... I seen the Pick and said That kid is a Player. Had NO Idea he would just walk in and have that Playground mentality though. That Missed assignment play No Back to hand it off to and the Rollout Right followed by a Bullet Delivery WOW. I know Brown Fans hate Ben Rothlisberger , but That play reminded me of Him early in his career. And the Kid has serious acceleration so you must be careful how you Blitz him. Impressive very much so.
-
I think Colt was brilliant yesterday. Not just zero picks... but also zero sacks and only 5 incompletions, plus a 16 yard TD run. The kid makes his reads fast, throws great on the run, is accurate... he's born to run a WCO-ish offense for sure. My son and I were just loving the kid yesterday. He did everything right.
Teams are NOT gonna want to play the Browns the rest of the year. They don't give up many points, they've now confused Brees and Brady in consecutive weeks, they have a punishing running game... and a young QB who just feels like a winner.
If we beat the Jets on Sunday, this starts getting very, very interesting.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login