Skip to content

Question for Everyone

The Browns Board
7 4 659
  • Hey guys. I'm pumped about our win today and love seeing Bellicheck pissed. I like that we've pissed off the next opponent for the Steelers yet again.

    I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns!

  • Hey guys. I'm pumped about our win today and love seeing Bellicheck pissed. I like that we've pissed off the next opponent for the Steelers yet again.

    I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns!

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Hey guys. I'm pumped about our win today and love seeing Bellicheck pissed. I like that we've pissed off the next opponent for the Steelers yet again.

    I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns!

    Book dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe, if need be ask for my friend Dennis Fischer who is the manager there. It's just a short walk (inside or out) from the Q-Arena, good festive atmosphere before the game.

  • What strip club u going too?

  • thanks for the advice stan, but my friends want to go to a place that they've never been to before. although your advice is appreciated. not sure about the strip club question. i guess i'll find out then.

  • Hey guys. I'm pumped about our win today and love seeing Bellicheck pissed. I like that we've pissed off the next opponent for the Steelers yet again.

    I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns!

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Hey guys. I'm pumped about our win today and love seeing Bellicheck pissed. I like that we've pissed off the next opponent for the Steelers yet again.

    I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns!

    Where is Houlihan's located at now? I remember it use to be inside Tower City but thought it moved from that location years ago.

    Have you ever been to Caddy Shack? Not fancy by no means, but pretty decent sandwiches and you can rent out a simulated golf station thingie and play 18-holes at Pebble beach while your there.

  • I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns! Clevefanferlife

    *******************

    Congrats ! Forget any bachelor party. What you SHOULD do, is have a groomal shower. Like a bridal shower,

    only the married guys give you great advice... @@... and you get tools and fishing stuff. Worked for me.

    Went to a bachelor party once... my friend nearly had his wedding date called off. I left early to be with my future Wife, and

    the groom didn't know that his waitress knew his future wife. They went to school together.

    Bad, bad.

    Groomal shower. I still have the tools and fishing stuff. GGG

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    Hey guys. I'm pumped about our win today and love seeing Bellicheck pissed. I like that we've pissed off the next opponent for the Steelers yet again.

    I am having my bachelor party this weekend downtown. We are going to dinner, the Cavs game and then downtown for some bar-hopping. I was thinking about booking Houlihan's for dinner and wanted to see if it was a good atmosphere for 10 guys about to go to a basketball game. I've heard the food is good, but I don't want a place that's too nice. We will all be in jeans and don't want to look out of place. Thanks in advance guys, and go Browns!

    Where is Houlihan's located at now? I remember it use to be inside Tower City but thought it moved from that location years ago.

    Have you ever been to Caddy Shack? Not fancy by no means, but pretty decent sandwiches and you can rent out a simulated golf station thingie and play 18-holes at Pebble beach while your there.

    @atenears said:

    Where is Houlihan's located at now? I remember it use to be inside Tower City but thought it moved from that location years ago.

    Have you ever been to Caddy Shack? Not fancy by no means, but pretty decent sandwiches and you can rent out a simulated golf station thingie and play 18-holes at Pebble beach while your there.

    it says that it's on huron now. apparently it's .2 miles away from the gund (i refuse to call it the q)