Skip to content

Official Tailgate party Notice- Jets

The Browns Board
52 20 4.0k
  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Jets week is finally here, so let the good times roll! Please drop us a line here if you'll be attending, along with the size of you party.

    Go Browns!

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I'm in!!

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm in ... if I can wake the Hag, I'll let her come.

  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    We will be having 30-34 Alumni from Clarkson University joining forces with us on Sunday as well. Welcome Clarkson U!

  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Grilln-n-Chillin_logo314x59.jpg

    Grill'n-n-Chill'n Trailer Sales will be providing us with two Grills for Sundays Tailgate Party. Anyone interested in purchasing these fantastic "Kitchen on Wheels" can save $100 on an exclusive offer only allotted to The Browns Board. Print this coupon (link) and contact Grill'n-n-Chill'n directly to redeem upon purchase.

    2010TBB01Atg_640x343.png
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Ed, I have several friends who have shown interest in coming in for this game. will list them upon confirmation.

    So far, put down 'Tom & Trish' from Strongsville on the guest list.

  • Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Put me down for 2. Coming in on friday, so if anything is going on fri or saturday that might be interesting please post or let me know. Can't wait. This is gonna be EPIC

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #8

    If anyone has extra tickets that they want to get rid of, or are looking for tickets, please drop me an email at [email protected]

    I prefer you drop me an email and not post such info here, as I want to furnish tickets to those who contacted me first.

    Also, for those looking to congregate on Friday & Saturday night, let me know where your staying at so I can coordinate some carpools or pick locations to gather that will accomodate.

    Thanks,

    Julie McCoy, "Your Cruise Director"

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #9

    crap. i had a blast last year and wanted to make it back up this year again. i'll be in no shape to move sunday morning though after my bachelor party saturday night. have fun guys.

  • crap. i had a blast last year and wanted to make it back up this year again. i'll be in no shape to move sunday morning though after my bachelor party saturday night. have fun guys.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    crap. i had a blast last year and wanted to make it back up this year again. i'll be in no shape to move sunday morning though after my bachelor party saturday night. have fun guys.

    Tell me about it. I partied until 3:30am on Saturday Night ... then sprang-up to tailgate like a spring chicken on Sunday (at least that's the way I remember it).

  • Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #11

    That was a year ago, so my memory might be a little sketchy But you not only spang to life sunday morning, but you gathered fire wood, prepared potato soup, dressed yourself and your wife. ( just cant bring myself to calling her hag) and picked up marko and myself. The only people to beat us to parking lot were the Brits. Remember that was a 4 o clock start. That meant a lot of tailgating time. Soooooo, with 3 hours less of taigaiting this year that leaves time for 3 hours more on saturday night. Right ?

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    The Hoorta will be there, count me in for four Ed.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Just got back a hour or so ago from yesterdays game and event.

    I'll be heading back on Friday.

    Ed....sounds like there is going to be a big crowd.....I'll pack my camp table just in case it is needed. If you need anything else, let me know.

    At least at this point I have 1 extra seat available. I am going to post it up on another board I visit since nothing has come from announcing it here....I am sure after last weeks game there will be some renewed interest. I'll hold off on making a decision for a day or two in case someone over here needs a ticket.

  • The Hoorta will be there, count me in for four Ed.

    K kvozel wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @hoorta said:

    The Hoorta will be there, count me in for four Ed.

    Count in another 6 for the Dayton crew!

    Woof Woof

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    crap. i had a blast last year and wanted to make it back up this year again. i'll be in no shape to move sunday morning though after my bachelor party saturday night. have fun guys.

    Tell me about it. I partied until 3:30am on Saturday Night ... then sprang-up to tailgate like a spring chicken on Sunday (at least that's the way I remember it).

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @atenears said:

    Tell me about it. I partied until 3:30am on Saturday Night ... then sprang-up to tailgate like a spring chicken on Sunday (at least that's the way I remember it).

    Actually Stan I took a photo of you Sunday morning at the tailgate. Herewith is the kind of chicken Stan really was:

    100_1566.JPG

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Count me in for two, I will be there early. The temps should be great for the game! Can't wait to see Marko, Zombo and Keith again. And meet all of the new folks. Oh and see Manginious and the Browns exact a little revenge two weeks in a row! The Jets had a tough game in Detroit yesterday and they are ripe for the picking!!!!

    Go Browns!

  • Jets week is finally here, so let the good times roll! Please drop us a line here if you'll be attending, along with the size of you party.

    Go Browns!

    rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @roach said:

    Jets week is finally here, so let the good times roll! Please drop us a line here if you'll be attending, along with the size of you party.

    Go Browns!

    I wish I could be there.........but Joe will be in Italy......Howie Dawg tell him hi.......he will give Stan the monies for the tixs......tell him to take twenty out and put it in the kitty for me and Joe

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #18

    You guys returning to town are going to love the fall colors seen on a drive through the Cleveland area:

    76657_1489572955565_1121215240_31224254_

    The Colors of Fall in Football Country

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Indeed, the colors of fall.

  • kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Yes of course I will be there plus one guest also, hopefully Howie and G will bring over some more British luck for this game to, not had a good two game winning visit for while so is overdue 🥷