kosar released
-
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
-
Well, the date of more importance than Kosar being released was 2 days ago, and that was Nov 6 1995! We all know what happened that day!

-
Well, the date of more importance than Kosar being released was 2 days ago, and that was Nov 6 1995! We all know what happened that day!

Well, the date of more importance than Kosar being released was 2 days ago, and that was Nov 6 1995! We all know what happened that day!

Being a former Colts fan, and current Ravens fan, the only thing I think Art Modell did correct in the whole debacle was tell the Cleveland fans what was coming before it happened. At least you weren't blindsided like Baltimore fans on the snowy morning of March 29, 1984, when all traces of the Baltimore Colts were removed from their Owings Mills MD training facility by 10:00am. By the way, March 28th Robert Irsay said he was not moving his team anywhere.
-
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Ozzie Newsome and Art Model
-
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Tony Jones Denver
-
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Ernest Byner had to get one as a member of the Redskins in 1991.
-
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Quick trivia (I don't know the answer by the way):
Who from the 80's Browns teams owns a Superbowl Ring? Kosar, anyone know any others? Can't think right now.
Bill Cowher
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login