Skip to content

How many accolades for the Browns effort yesterday?

The Browns Board
2 2 472
  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Coaching by HC, OC, DC, ST Coach, & other assistants?...yep!

    QB play...yep!

    RB play...yep!

    WR & TE play...yep!

    OL play...yep!

    DL play...yep!

    LB play...yep!

    DB play...yep!

    ST play...yep!

    I can't remember the last time I saw a Brown's game coached & played any better, more completely, or more aggressively. I think what I liked most was that we never went into a prevent or "play not to lose" mentality. The Browns TEAM wanted this game & by God, they TOOK it!!!

    C'mon Mike, give 'em ALL Game Balls!!!

    I guarantee the Browns are now a feared opponent once again. NOBODY intimidates this Team.

    GO BROWNS!

    Mike

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Yep...I agree, yeps all the way across the board!

    If the last 2 games are any indication of things to come over the next 3 years, we better plan ahead for a superbowl run! 😉