Howard & G-man recognized by the Browns
-
Howard & G-man have been contacted by the Cleveland Browns and advised that they will be met at Hopkins airport on Friday and take part in a documentary of their British obsession with the Browns.
The pair have made the trip over the pond for about four consecutive years now and have took part in TheBrownsBoards Tailgate party for the past three.
The Browns Board Tailgate Party will have attendees this weekend from the UK, Scotland, Canada, Naples Florida, Arizona, San Diego, the Carolina's, New York, and many others who will travel from afar.
Tear'em up Howie & G-man!!! ... and pimp the TheBrownsBoard long and hard!

-
Party on G man
-
Thats friggin sweet!!!!!
-
usually I don't drink on the trans-Atlantic leg of our journey, perhaps a couple on the Newark to Cleveland leg, this week I'm thinking about drinking the bar dry before newfoundland and some red bull vodkas between newark and CLE.
Actually my wife has asked me topromise I wont drink at all
choices choices.
One thing for sure, I am going to do my damnest to mention this board because it is the only place to get insightful views on our common love.
HowieDawg.
-
Howard & G-man have been contacted by the Cleveland Browns and advised that they will be met at Hopkins airport on Friday and take part in a documentary of their British obsession with the Browns.
The pair have made the trip over the pond for about four consecutive years now and have took part in TheBrownsBoards Tailgate party for the past three.
The Browns Board Tailgate Party will have attendees this weekend from the UK, Scotland, Canada, Naples Florida, Arizona, San Diego, the Carolina's, New York, and many others who will travel from afar.
Tear'em up Howie & G-man!!! ... and pimp the TheBrownsBoard long and hard!

Howard & G-man have been contacted by the Cleveland Browns and advised that they will be met at Hopkins airport on Friday and take part in a documentary of their British obsession with the Browns.
The pair have made the trip over the pond for about four consecutive years now and have took part in TheBrownsBoards Tailgate party for the past three.
The Browns Board Tailgate Party will have attendees this weekend from the UK, Scotland, Canada, Naples Florida, Arizona, San Diego, the Carolina's, New York, and many others who will travel from afar.
Tear'em up Howie & G-man!!! ... and pimp the TheBrownsBoard long and hard!

PS I look like a dick in this photo, thumbs up for dicks.
did i just say that?
-
usually I don't drink on the trans-Atlantic leg of our journey, perhaps a couple on the Newark to Cleveland leg, this week I'm thinking about drinking the bar dry before newfoundland and some red bull vodkas between newark and CLE.
Actually my wife has asked me topromise I wont drink at all
choices choices.
One thing for sure, I am going to do my damnest to mention this board because it is the only place to get insightful views on our common love.
HowieDawg.
One thing for sure, I am going to do my damnest to mention this board because it is the only place to get insightful views on our common love.
If you tell the producers running the thing what u just said, they will put it in guaranteed.
-
One thing for sure, I am going to do my damnest to mention this board because it is the only place to get insightful views on our common love.
If you tell the producers running the thing what u just said, they will put it in guaranteed.
If you tell the producers running the thing what u just said, they will put it in guaranteed.
Yeah I know, just kidding.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login